Search results for query: *

1. B

Golf trip , what was the longest time you’ve been on ? with a group and how many rounds in 5 days did you play ?

I am in Myrtle Beach right now, day 3 of a 24 day trip. Have booked 28 rounds in those 24 days. However bad weather the next 2 days may cut that down to 26 or 27 rounds.
  2. B

Punta Cana courses

There are not many and most likely not along the ocean.
  3. B

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

I don't believe he is taking into account what you save if you walk. I walk half the rounds when I use the PCC card.
  4. B

Punta Cana Golf

Played Punta Espada, nice course. The only draw back is that day the greens seemed really slow.
  5. B

Vegas mid-December

Falcon Ridge will be the only new course I will play on this trip.
  6. B

Vegas mid-December

We will be there for 2 weeks.
  7. B

Vegas mid-December

I am leaving tomorrow. Below is my schedule of golf. FYI, I do rent a car. Royal Links Revere Lexington Paiute Wolf Painted Desert Golf Club Bears Best Laughlin Ranch Primm Valley Golf Club - Lakes Course Revere Concord Falcon Ridge Bali Hai Mountain...
  8. B

Golf trips coming up?

Next week, Myrtle Beach for the World Am, 2 weeks of golf over Thanksgiving in Las Vegas and 4 weeks of golf in Myrtle Beach in February.
  9. B

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Bulrush in Rush City is a decent course and usually not very crowded
  10. B

Brutal winter has us thinking about snowbirding

I was there end of January, beginning of February and it was around 50 degrees. The locals told when it was colder and wetter than normal this winter
  11. B

Brutal winter has us thinking about snowbirding

Myrtle Beach. Inexpensive golf and plenty of places to play.
  12. B

Myrtle Beach Area Golf Recommendations

I did a golf trip a couple of weeks ago. Started on January 14 and finished on February 6. Usually go to South East Asia this time of year but it is closed for now. I was in Myrtle Beach from January 24th to February 6. Would have played more but got rained out on January 31. Played 17 rounds of...
  13. B

Global Courses Played

Mexico USA Philippines Jamaica Dominican Republic Thailand
  14. B

Golf in Puerto Vallarta?

I played both courses at Vista Vallarta and the course at Marina Vallarta. They were part of the deal when staying at Secrets resort. Marina is by the bay and Vista is in the mountains. Got a good deal the couple of times I was there, so never looked anywhere else.
  15. B

Courses in Hilton Head Island

Played the following courses in the last month. I am an 18.5 HC Port Royal Courses Barony, Port Royal Courses Robber: Played both of these courses the same day. Condition was OK. If I ever went back would play these again The Golf Club at Hilton Head Lakes: Nice wide fairways, which was a...
  16. B

Commit To Playing a Great New Course Next Year

El Camaleón Mayakoba golf course in February
  17. B

Tell us about how to save $ playing golf in your area......

Sounds like fun, I usually play a couple dozen rounds a year at Wild Marsh, Albion and Whispering Pines. All of which are part of the PCC program.
  18. B

Tell us about how to save $ playing golf in your area......

I have the PCC card and it it the best golf investment I ever purchased. I am not sure where you live, but there are over 100 courses you can choose from. I live in the Cambridge areas and there are 3 courses within 15 miles of my home that are part of the program. The excluded times don't...
  19. B

Are You Traveling in 2021

South Carolina and Mexico before March
Back