Search results for query: *

1. tkpeterson12

WTB WTB - Cobra F9 Driver RH

Looking to buy a RH Cobra F9 Driver. Prefer stiff, but will consider reg shaft. I found a seller online, but would prefer THP member so wanted to post here before pulling the trigger. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tkpeterson12

Problems with my Driver, need some help

Here's some video taken at the range yesterday. I'm hoping you can give me some tips that will help me get this driver under control. https://vimeo.com/168694571 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tkpeterson12

Cobra MyFly Adapter Question

Sorry for what may very well be a silly question, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer it. I bought a Bio Cell driver on eBay and just realized it came with a stiff Red Tie driver. The driver currently shows a loft of 8* which would mean the shaft probably came out of a Bio...
  4. tkpeterson12

King tkpeterson12 needs your help!

As the reigning King of this great kingdom that is THP, I recognize that my grip on the throne is tenuous at best and someone will be looking to usurp my power and position in a matter of weeks. To ensure I am not forgotten by my adoring subjects, I am searching for the best minstrel in the...
  5. tkpeterson12

What order to upgrade your clubs?

I bought a TopFlite box set when I started playing golf in September and am very eager to upgrade my clubs. That said, I'm not sure I can bring myself to replace everything all at once. The question is in what order do you suggest upgrading the club types (driver, woods, irons/hybrids, wedges...
  6. tkpeterson12

Super Swing Trainer

I was reading in the "Trying to Break 100" thread and saw someone recommend the use of a PVC swing trainer. Needing all the help I can get, I went to google and found the following: http://www.superswingtrainer.com Has anyone used this or anything like it, and if so, what are your thoughts...
  7. tkpeterson12

New "Golfer" from Indiana

Hello everyone, as the title states, I'm a new "golfer" (not sure if what I do out there actually qualifies) from Indiana. I played for the first time a month ago at my company's yearly golf outing and seemed to have been bit by the golf bug pretty bad. I picked up a box set of cheap clubs the...
Back