Search results for query: *

1. Mach2

Difference between M2 3 wood & M2 Tour 3 wood

Picked it up used but in great shape. Wondering what the difference is between the two?
  2. Mach2

Question about loft adjustment on these irons

Back in 2001 when TaylorMade produced these 300 Forged irons, I wanted them so bad but couldn't afford them. Picked up this set, 3 thru PW, with Precision 5.5 rifle flighted shafts. The lofts were old school, the PW was 48 degrees, and I thought about boosting the lofts 3 degrees stronger. My...
  3. Mach2

What is causing this wear?

Only started sing these TM Stealth HD irons a couple weeks ago and have noticed most hits are toward the toe of the irons. The 2 pic's are of the PW wear. What might be causing this wear pattern? Too upright? Too flat? Too long? Probably a bad swing............................ugghhhh.
  4. Mach2

Changed driver loft, made an improvement

Playing a Tour Edge driver @ 9.5* loft. Watched a video by James Robinson on YouTube where he changed his loft from 9.5* to 10.5* and gained yardage. Yesterday I played after changing the loft to 10.5*. Higher flight and some yardage gain too. Will keep playing it @ 10.5*.
  5. Mach2

New Driver too

Been using the Tour Edge E722 driver for a while now an d lovin it. Couldn't resist the price of the new Tour Edge C523 Hot Launch driver just released for $269.00, got a better deal too. Here's some comparison pic's. I got the C523 instead of the E523 since the E version doesn't come in 9 or...
  6. Mach2

New irons: TM Stealth HD. Good news - Bad news

Switched from the New Level CB irons back to my older Wilson Launch Pad irons recently. Hit the Wilsons better & more consistently. Decided to go to the Stealth HD irons after seeing a few video's on YouTube. I bought 6 thru PW with the Fujikura Speeder NX 50 gram A flex shaft. Got them...
  7. Mach2

New driver shaft

I was taking the bag our of the trunk and felt a little resistance, then heard a "snap". Broke the driver shaft 8" above the hozel. It's a Tour Edge E722 9.5 deg driver with a Fujikura Air Speeder 40 gram A flex shaft. That shaft isn't available so I went with a newer version Fujikura Vista...
  8. Mach2

New Genesis G70

We bought a 2022 Genesis G70 sedan late March of this year from a local Henderson, NV, Hyundai dealership. Went to this dealer last month to inquire about the 1st scheduled maintenance and was informed that Hyundai of Las Vegas bought the dealership and Genesis maintenance was now being done at...
  9. Mach2

FS: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2/Notchback putter w cover

This Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2/Notchback putter is 35". Non Scotty putter cover. Very good condition. It has the Matador Scotty red grip. $300.00 includes shipping to the lower 48.
  10. Mach2

Got a great bag now.....

After 3 rounds I've finally found 14 clubs I love and can't wait to hit. The Mizuno ST-Z 220 9.5* driver is wonderful along with the Mizuno ST-X 15* 3 wood and 18* 5 wood. Using 4, 5, 6 & 7 hybrids with the Wilson Staff D9 Forged 8 thru PW. The Callaway MD5 Jaws 48*, 52* & 56* wedges are the...
  11. Mach2

Getting a tattoo this week

My name is Mickey and going to get this done on the back of the right calf 3" tall.
  12. Mach2

Question about 2017 M1 shafts

I have 2 2017 460cc M1 drivers with different shafts. One has a Pro 60 regular shaft and the other has a XLR8 Pro 56 regular shaft. I guessing here but, I think the Pro 60 shaft was the initial release shaft that came with the new in 2017 M1 drivers. The XLR8 Pro 56 shaft came in the M1 later...
  13. Mach2

A new/old driver, very impressed

Just picked up a 2017 Taylormade M1 driver, 10.5* with the Fujikura XLR8 56 gm regular shaft at 45". I turned it down 3 clicks from 10.5 and should be around 9* now. Front to back slider setting is near full forward and the left to right slider setting is near full draw. Played it 2 rounds...
  14. Mach2

3 Great tastes from Dewar's

Japanese Smooth, Mizumara Oak Cast finish. Caribbean Smooth, Rum Cask Finish and Ilegal Smooth, Mezcal Cask Finish. All are very smooth with tastes of the different finishes. Under $25.00.
  15. Mach2

New irons

PXG 0211 DualCOR, 6 thru PW. 1 deg flat lie, 2 deg weak loft, making the PW 44 deg with 4 deg split thru the 6 iron. Great quality and looking forward to hitting them on the range tomorrow. View of the 8 iron. View of the chamfered top line making it look narrower. That's a small spec of...
  16. Mach2

Is it the bounce, or something else?

Started out playing the TaylorMade Hi-Toe full face 56* L wedge with 10* bounce a while back. Wasn't happy with it, results were mixed. Some of the poor results were on me with bad swings. I just went back the the Cleveland CBX full face 56* L wedge with the same 10* bounce. All L wedge...
  17. Mach2

Added a jumbo grip on the driver

After viewing a few YouTube videos, I put a Jumbo Max grip on a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* driver. I like it. Feels strange at first but by the 4th tee it felt ok. Results were VERY good. Hit it better than my Cleveland Launcher XL 9* driver, current gamer, about 10 yds further on...
  18. Mach2

Love this TM Full Face wedge

Taylormade Hi Toe Full Face 56* S wedge. Bought it a couple weeks ago and put it straight into play. Replaced a Cleveland CBX Full Face 56* S wedge. Great action and feel. Haven't played for a week so the face doesn't have a ball mark. It sure does put spin on the ball. The finish on...
  19. Mach2

New Etonic shoes

This is their Stabl-Loud golf shoe. There's 4 different models. It says LoudMouth on the top of the tongue. Cisco like them too.
  20. Mach2

FS: Scotty Cameron Red X2 35" center shaft putter with cover

$200.00 The grip is a Winn AVS midsize pistol grip in very good condition. When I bought this putter it was in bad shape, nicked up badly. I spent some time with a Dremel mini grinder and sanding barrels. Came out well.
Back