Search results for query: *

1. mike27t

Where to Order/Buy XP 95 in Black

Well ive been searching to add a 4i to my apex black set and was lucky enough to find the head. Having a tough time finding a True Temper stepless black xp95 s300 shaft to complete the club. Any suggestions? Only option I have found right now is to order an individual club from Callaway with a...
  2. mike27t

THP Callout: Part Deux - Mike27t vs. Wonton

It didnt take long for a rematch to be scheduled from our previous battle. Summary from the first Callout: Pretty even the first few holes. Won jumped to +3 on the last 3 holes to close out the front. Mike makes a late push and we go all square into 18. Won inches ahead and takes the gold...
  3. mike27t

FS Several Shafts Project X, UST, HZRDUS, etc. and M1 Driver

All prices are shipped and obo. Trades considered - anything Scotty related (markers, divot tools, headcovers, putters, etc) M1 Driver - 200 (head only 150) Kuro Kage TM adapter - 75 (if split from m1 head) Fujikura - 60 HZRDUS T800 5.5 - 75 SOLD HZRDUS T800 6.0 - 75 - SOLD Diamana - 75 sold...
  4. mike27t

WTB Snell MTB Sleeve

Looking for a sleeve to test out. Let me know if you have it. TIA
  5. mike27t

WITB - Mike27t

Updated with changes
  6. mike27t

FS (CA) Clearing Out The Garage (Orange Whip, Aimpoint, MD3, Shaft, Balls)

Cleaning out the garage sale. All items are priced obo, shipped to CONUS. Kuro Kage Tini 60g Stiff with mcc plus 4 TM Adapter - $SPF- Used a few rounds with M1 but decided to go back to a regular flex. Orange Whip Golf Trainer 47 - $SOLD - No longer use. MD3 Black 50/10 with mcc plus 4 ...
  7. mike27t

FS (CA) SM C130 Cartbag, MD3 46, SM Reflex Push Cart

Hey guys trying to clear some room in the garage. All prices are obo so dont be shy to PM me a price. Items are located in Simi Valley CA, local pick up is available. C130 Cart Bag SOLD This bag has been great in the 10 rounds I used it, but ive begun to walk and no longer use it. Bag looks and...
Back