Search results for query: *

1. R

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Does anyone know if you can customize the lie angle of the AI smoke HL when you order from Callaway? I normally play an orange dot on my Pings which is 2 degrees flat.
  2. R

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Has anyone tried the AI Smoke Fast? Are there any reviews out there for this or comparing to it other new drivers for the slower swing speed players. Thanks
  3. R

Callaway trade in bonus for AI smoke?

Has anyone heard if Callaway is going to offer a trade in bonus as they have in past years for the new AI Smoke line? Thanks
  4. R

Surprise gift from Titleist

Yesterday in the mail I received from Titleist six pre-release 2022 AVX golf balls. Does anyone know what changes they made from the current version? Really excited to give these a try. Thnaks
  5. R

PING G425 Drivers and Irons

I am mid 70's with a 75 mph swing speed. Would Alta Distanza 40 g be a good option compared to the CB Alta 55 g? Also the CB Alta is counter balanced does offset the heavier weight? Thanks for your help
  6. R

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft 2. What is your driver swing speed?85 3. What type of ball flight do you see off the driver? Striaght and medium 4. Are you high spin around the greens? No
  7. R

Callaway sure out vs Cleveland Smart sole 4

Thanks for your input, I guess I am leaning towards the Smart Sole 4
  8. R

Callaway sure out vs Cleveland Smart sole 4

I struggle out of the sand and was thinking of getting the either the Sure Out or the Smart Sole 4. They look similar but is one better than the other? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  9. R

Sure Set training aid

Has anybody used the Sure set training aid? Did it work for you? Thanks
  10. R

Callaway Hex Soft golf balls at Costco

I just saw Callaway Hex Soft golf balls at Costco and was wondering what regular Callaway ball these would be closest to? Supersoft or Superhot 55? Thanks for any information on these.
  11. R

Tendinitis

I have developed bad tendinitis in my right elbow and I was wondering if there are grips that will help by absorbing the shock better. Thanks for your help.
  12. R

Any news on new E series ball from Bridgestone?

Does anybody have any news on the new E series ball? Release dates, characteristics, buzz? Thanks
  13. R

New Bridgestone E series golf balls coming?

Has anyone heard about new E's coming from Bridgestone? The current versions are being marked down to $21.95 a dz.
  14. R

FS: Score wedges 50, 55, 60 graphite reg shafts new Golf Pride Niion grips

For sale 3 Score wedges 50, 55, 60 with reg graphite shafts and Golf Pride Niion grips. Looking for $150.00 including shipping in the continental US. See attached photos Also have for sale Cleveland Black irons 6,7,8,9,pw with Miyazaki senior graphite shafts. Looking for $250 including...
  15. R

FS: Bettinardi Studio Stock #7

For sale a mint condition Bettinardi Studio Stock #7 with a Grip Master stitchback Eithopian leather grip. Bought new for $375 plus $50.00 grip. Length is 33.5". Bettinardi headcover included. Looking for $250 including shipping anywhere in continental US. Thanks
  16. R

Callaway Hex Control Golf Ball

I was in Costco today and found they were selling Callaway Hex Control golf balls 2 dzn for $29.99. They are 3 piece ball with a trionomer cover. Does anyone know if these are the same as the new Hex Hot just under a different name? Thanks
  17. R

Putter weight

I am in the market for a new putter and play on relatively fast greens. The putter I am looking at comes in either 340 grams or 360 grams. Which would be better for faster greens?
Back