Search results for query: *

1. shanewu

North Coast Golf Co. Headcovers

I think we have a thread or two about the North Coast Golf Co. gloves, and one about a specific hockey headcover release, but I didn't find a general one about their covers. Anyone out there gaming them? I'm curious about the quality and durability. They certainly look high quality and they are...
  2. shanewu

For Sale FS: Odyssey White Hot OG 1ws, 33”, Stroke Lab shaft, still in original wrapper

Putter is a Women’s WH OG 1ws … if you’re a guy and interested, don’t let the “women’s” label scare you away :) … it just means it has blue paint fill and blue accent on cover instead of red and the grip is a slim pistol grip. 33“. Blue Odyssey slim pistol grip (stock grip from women’s Stroke...
  3. shanewu

For Sale FS: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 60 stiff driver shaft with Callaway adapter

Tensei CK Pro Blue 60S Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align standard grip Callaway RH standard adapter Plays right around stock Callaway driver length $175 $155 $140 $130 shipped CONUS, PayPal friends and family
  4. shanewu

For Sale FS: Great Big Bertha 2023 4i with stock Helium stiff shaft

Bought new to use as a driving iron. It’s 20° - more details: https://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs/iron-sets/irons-2023-gbb.html. Barely used … probably hit less than 30 balls on range and course total. When I connect with it, it goes far but I don’t hit enough good shots with it to keep it...
  5. shanewu

What instantly resets or recharges you mentally?

When you're just feeling out of it or down or blah, what instantly resets or recharges your brain or snaps you out of it? For me it's usually one of my favorite hip hop songs or some rock, alternative, or pop song I really like to sing along to. Or videos of animals or kids doing something...
  6. shanewu

WTB True Temper Elevate Tour 5-GW stiff shafts

Chrome or black, not picky. What ya got, THP?
  7. shanewu

What company do you wish sponsored your favorite players?

Can be company or companies. I can’t think of any really fun ones like Beef and Arby’s (which of course did happen), but… I remember a few years ago hoping Callaway would pick up Rory. most recently thought the same about Morikawa and the Korda sisters.
  8. shanewu

Best quarter zips?

We all love our quarter zips here on THP, right? So… Which company makes the best quarter zips in your opinion? For the course, Puma is hard to beat in my experience. Reasonable prices, great color options, solid quality. When it comes to off course, I really like Travis Mathew. They would...
  9. shanewu

For Sale FS: Cobra Volition Edition RADSpeed 9° Driver with PX RDX Blue 6.0 - lightly used

This 9° Cobra RADSpeed driver is the limited edition Volition edition with a RWB theme including a white crown and the sweet and premium PVD blue paint version of the 60g RDX Blue shaft in stiff flex (6.0). Stock grip. Includes headcover and wrench. SOLD $375 $400 PayPal “friends and family”...
  10. shanewu

For Sale FS: Mizuno ST-x 10.5° driver with Fujikura Motore X F3 6S - great condition

Lightly used Mizuno ST-x 10.5° driver with the Fuji Motore X F3 6S shaft and stock grip. includes head cover and adjustment tool. $255 $265 $275 PayPal “friends and family” shipped USPS priority insured, can discuss other shipping options if you want to pay the additional cost.
  11. shanewu

For Sale For Sale: Callaway Apex 19 Smoke Combo iron set 4-PW Catalyst 100 stiff graphite excellent condition

Bought these from Callaway Pre-Owned a while back and only played a couple rounds with them. They are in "very good" condition, have Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G red grips, and Project X Catalyst 100 6.0 (stiff) graphite shafts. They were originally +1/2" longer than stock, but I had them cut back...
  12. shanewu

Cute and funny golf stories involving kids

fill the thread with cute and funny stories involving your kids, nephews, nieces, grandkids, etc! here's a funny story involving my nephew. we were hanging out outside with my mom and dad and my brother and his wife and their son who is 3. g-pa bought him the plastic golf set a while back...
  13. shanewu

For Sale SOLD - FS: Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 10.5 with HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60S - excellent condition

Up for sale is my Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 10.5* driver with PX HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 stiff flex shaft, and it's in excellent condition. $250 shipped in CONUS for AC members $260 shipped in CONUS for non-AC members Includes original head cover and adjustment tool. Prefer $$$ but could be...
  14. shanewu

Blue Birdie Golf putter covers feedback

I’ve been following Blue Birdie Golf on Instagram for a while and finally bought a blade cover during a great Black Friday sale. Initial quality seems great. The stitching is flawless. It looks awesome and the magnets are really strong. The only ding is the weird shiny dots that are randomly...
  15. shanewu

The Driver: A Road Trip inside the Callaway Tour Truck

From the No Laying Up (NLU) crew: "'Bertha', The Callaway Tour Truck is on-site to build and repair clubs at almost every PGA Tour event. Meet Kevin Napier, the guy who is responsible for getting it there." Kevin also builds clubs.
  16. shanewu

2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

The new Odyssey EXO putter line-up is not available for pre-order until March 15, but the new info and some photos are up at Odyssey's web site: https://blog.odysseygolf.com/exo/?_ga=2.98503519.1784839088.1546614043-709049123.1544501468 We had the opportunity to try these during the Grandaddy...
  17. shanewu

Brands you wish your favorite golfer used

Think of your favorite golfer: What brands of clubs, clothes, shoes, etc do you wish he/she used, assuming they are different from what he/she currently uses? Rory: any brand of clothes that only has traditional collars :D
  18. shanewu

Is there a Truvis pattern / color that would make you play Truvis / play Truvis more?

A lot of us around here love the Callaway Truvis balls, but for those of you who don't play it frequently or at all: What color(s) or logo on a Truvis would make it irresistible to you (to play, not just to collect)? Or if you play them, what would make you change from your favorite color...
  19. shanewu

You can only play golf in one state for the rest of your life...

...which one do you choose? Don't consider where your family is or anything like that, just answer the question without much thought. I'd probably go California or Florida without giving it much thought or doing any research. If I had 5 seconds to decide, I'd just choose Cali for the weather...
  20. shanewu

WTB - Callaway Apex CF16 or Apex Black SW

I don't know if Apex Black sand wedges exist, but if you have an Apex CF16 or Black sand wedge (SW) and want to part with it, please let me know. I really only need the head so if that's all you have, that's fine too! :D I want to try this before trying a Cleveland CBX Wedge. Thanks! Shane
Back