Search results for query: *

1. six-foe

WTB: taylormade m2 fairway 3HL

I'm looking for a taylormade M1 fairway wood in 3HL...stiff would be ideal sorry I know the titles Says M2. So im looking for an M1 with 2 movable weights.
  2. six-foe

Wtb: M1 3hl

I'm in the market for a M1 3HL stiff or regular.....even if you just had me he head. Shoot me a PM Cheers
  3. six-foe

how far of a drive is it to your home course?

just curious as to your commute to your home course/main course you play at. how far of a drive is it to get to your home course? I live in a small community and my drive is about 4 minutes from door to my golf shed. 10 minutes if i stop at the beer store. :D
  4. six-foe

help finding a cheap <$100 cooler/bracket for EZ-GO golf cart.

hey guys/gals, I was wondering if there is any cheap site to buy a cooler and mounting bracket for my EZ-GO golf cart,....and club cleaner/ball cleaner too i guess. I need cold beer and cleaner clubs!!! hahahah thanks all for your help.
  5. six-foe

are hybrid/rescue shafts different from fairway shafts?

hello there...I was just wondering this question bc I recently just traded a couple of wedges and a r11 wood for a r15 rescue club. I was just thinking of changing the shaft with a Adilia tour green shaft I have laying around but its a fariway wood shaft. so would it be ok to swap them?
  6. six-foe

WTB: R15 4 and 5 rescues stiff

if you have any of the r15 rescue clubs for sale PM me.
  7. six-foe

Crows and Ravens taking balls during a Round

hello all, I am from northern Canada and golfing is in "full swing" now. loving the game and all that goes with it......only thing bugging the hell out of me is these crows and ravens taking our golf balls at our only course up here. I am consistently losing 3-4 prov1x's a round and getting...
  8. six-foe

FS: KBS Tour 105 stiff 4-AW + vokey shaft

Pulled frim my RSi2 set....with about 12 rounds in them. I'm selling these shafts with upgrade Winn Grip DriTac Midsize for sale. Grips alone are 120-30 upgrade. Asking 125USd OBO...........Buyer covers shipping
  9. six-foe

Friends/golfers that dont count strokes

I have a friend like this and doesn't count his "real" strokes. he wont count water/bush balls, missed shots and putts. funny when he gives me his score on each hole. I just smile and let him pen in his lies! hahahhaha anyways, that good that you are making your bud count his strokes. I tried...
  10. six-foe

WTT: Titleist vokey RAW sm5 46' bent to 45' for 58 vokey

hi, I don't need this 46' vokey raw wedge for trade for a 58 vokey....
  11. six-foe

dumb question..sorry: KBS tour custom vs kbs tour

hello all. I have some bucks to spend so looking at the kbs custom shafts. Are the KBS custom shafts (colored: white, black or silver) the exact same shaft as the KBS tour 105 shafts that come standard with RSi2 irons? sorry, I know this is a dumb question...:beauty:
  12. six-foe

FS: taylormade RSi1 3 and 4 irons stiff

Selling this 2 irons paid 290USD hit 4 or 5 times each. Asking 250 USD OBO includes shipping. NOW asking 150 buyer covers shipping
  13. six-foe

WTB: R15 5 wood STIFF

its in the title.....if you happen to have a r15 5 wood and don't like it....sell it or lets trade for it!!! let see what we can work out eh!! Cheers Marty
  14. six-foe

WTB: r15 3HL MRH

In the market for a r15 3HL, can be reg v or stiff. Just interested in the head really.
  15. six-foe

Best Rain Gear?

hello there! I don't know about you but I golf rain or shine. I have had "rain gear" from tournies but never actually went out and purchased rain gear. what are your thoughts rain gear, best, most breathable...etc. what companies make they best.....etc etc etc. (sorry if there is a thread on...
  16. six-foe

WTB: RSi1 3 and 4 irons STIFF

looking for these 2 clubs in MRH. thanks in advance.
  17. six-foe

WTB: Lady Adams New Idea 12 Piece Complete Set RH

my wife is wanting to take up the game. if you have a this set PM in right handed, contact me and we can work out something. Cheers MArty
  18. six-foe

WTB: R15 430 STIFF and R15 3HL STIFF

if you have any of these clubs shoot me a PM and see what we can work out. Cheers Marty
  19. six-foe

WTB: RSi2 3 iron stiff

hello all!! !Looking for a RSi2 3 iron STIFF. if you have one, please contact me and we can work something out. Cheers!!!
  20. six-foe

Golf jokes!!!!!

Ok, I heard lots of golf jokes over the years.....funny, dirty, crude....lets hear them!!! :D Heres mine: There is this grandfather, dad, and son going out for a round....3 generations. they are about to tee off on the first hole when a beautiful red head comes up to the tee (she is...
Back