Search results for query: *

1. PutterWorksLtd

For Sale 2012 MacGregor VIP Forged • Janoski Tour Sz. 13 • Hogan Ft. Worth Hi • Nikon Coolshot

Time to get rid of things just sitting in the golf closet. I keep playing the same old bag regardless of what I buy. Janoski G Tour sz13 - used 9 holes - w/ original box. About as good as used gets. Just too tight for my wide foot. $90 shipped Coolshot 20i - used about 9 holes - w/ box...
  2. PutterWorksLtd

WTT SIM 10.5 RH Head Like New

Looking to trade a like new condition SIM 10.5 for a Garmin Z80 even, or for a Z82 with cash added from my end. The club was custom ordered from Taylormade. Looking to retain the shaft, but would like to trade the head on. Looking specifically for trade on Garmin Z80 only. Head will come with...
  3. PutterWorksLtd

Trade Me a Cameron Cover

Looking for Trades only. - Scotty Open Scottish Flag between NOOB and lightly gamed Looking for even trade 1 for 1: - Scotty 2016 Flower & Crown 2012 Club Cameron Brown or Black 2013 Club Cameron 2013 Custom Shop Pin Flag Black 2013 Holiday Christmas Tree 2010 Club Cameron 2008...
  4. PutterWorksLtd

T.P. Mills - Players Championship Putter

Guys, I need to admit, I've not contributed to the community in a while, but now I'm in need of some help. I had a customer come in to the shop today with that same ole story; "A friend needed money and had this club. What is it worth?" Well being a glorified putter hound, this is the one...
  5. PutterWorksLtd

WTB: Cheap Low Loft Super LS, Launch Lab, or Classic XL

Looking for a super cheap 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, or 8.5 Adams Launch Lab or Super LS, or Cleveland Classic/XL/Custom. Will hear heads only or shafted.
  6. PutterWorksLtd

WTT: Ping G400 5w - Alta CB 65 S

Trade me something. Putter, Wedge, Driver, or a combo of things. Ping G400 5w 17.5° - Alta CB 65 Stiff - Headcover included, tool is not. $190
  7. PutterWorksLtd

WTT: Standard Size Grips For Midsize

I'm having two sets of irons built next week. I have grips for one set, but I'd like To go back to Midsize on the other. I have: - 13 Mamiya Tour PC in white (cream) - 3 Lamkin 3rd Gen REL in Green - 2 60th Anniversary GP Victory Cord Looking for: - Lamkin UTx Cord - Gold Pride Z Cord -...
  8. PutterWorksLtd

WTT/WTS: Titleist 714 AP2 Heads

Received these recently in a partial trade. The funds from the trade went towards a pair of 588 CBs that I'm rather enjoying, so I'm no longer considering having these restored. I'd rather trade them on, or sell them to fund another set of shafts for another set of irons I want to build...
  9. PutterWorksLtd

FT or FS: Steelfiber & KBS Shafts + TM R15 3w

Looking to trade out of some items and into some others. 1.) Taylormade R15 3 wood .350 tip Aldila DVS 85g R Flex - Playing to 42" Golfworks .350 TM R15/M1/M2 +/- 2* adapter Lamkin REL Std grip - 6 wraps RH, 4 wraps LH Wear on head from regular use. Ferrule is cracked from poor handling...
  10. PutterWorksLtd

WTB: Cleveland 588 CB Irons or CB/MB Combo

Want to buy a set of 588 CB heads or possibly irons (depending on shafts and price.) Primarily looking for 5-Pw in all CB or 5-PW in a 5,6,7 = CB & 8,9,Pw = MB set. Would prefer to just buy heads as I have shaft options lying around, but if you're looking to sell a shafted set, that is fine...
  11. PutterWorksLtd

WTT: Precision Rifle 5.5 Shafts 4 - Pw

I will also consider any reasonable offer to purchase, as I'm only trying to generate enough money to purchase a replacement set of pulls in the right tip size. I bought this set of Rifle 5.5s back in the Fall, intending to use them in a future project. Due to additional projects I was...
  12. PutterWorksLtd

WTB: Single Long Iron Shaft KBS, Project X, Precision Rifle

Want to buy a single C Taper S/S+ (Lite or Regular), PX Rifle 6.5 or 6.0 (Flighted or Non), or Precision Rifle 6.5 or 6.0 (Flighted or Non). This will be going in a 2i, so will need something that is 39" in length or just under.
  13. PutterWorksLtd

Cheap Shafts (4) For Sale + BeCu Eye 2 Heads

I'm working on getting the bag in order as we head into summer, and that means I had a few reshafts. With those reshafts, now I have some spare items sitting. Lets sell these cheap and get them out of the way. 1.) TT DG Spinner - pulled from a Vokey SM5 58* - measures 33 3/8" from tip to...
  14. PutterWorksLtd

WTB: Cheap Driver Heads and/or Spare S or X Flex Shafts

I want to play around a bit with some older head designs and shaft combinations. I'd be interested in the following heads if anyone has one sitting around that they wouldn't mind parting with for cheap: Adams: 9032LD in 7.5 or 8.5 9064LS in 8.5 or 9.5 9064LD in 7.5 Super LS LDA in 7.0 Super LS...
  15. PutterWorksLtd

Classic Mizuno Blades - Do any of you own them?

Usual Disclaimer: I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I don't really know if there is one. If it is not, then I apologize in advance. Lately I've been looking at sets of classic Mizuno blades with the hopes of maybe purchasing a set. Unfortunately there aren't many...
  16. PutterWorksLtd

WTB/WTTF: FCM Rifle Iron Shafts on the Cheap

Just bought a set of retro MacG 985 blades, and would like to find a set of 355T Rifles to put in them. Looking to spend as little money as possible, as these are just to toy around with. I would be interested in a 5.5-6.5 flex set of shafts. I would prefer 3-Pw, but could get by with 5-Pw...
  17. PutterWorksLtd

How much do you spend on equipment? Best deal?

I read a similar thread in the apparel forum, and thought I'd ask a similar question here. I've been playing about a year and a half, and have still not bought a brand new piece of equipment. So far I've experimented with over 30 putters, and have 6 sets of irons. How much are you comfortable...
  18. PutterWorksLtd

WTT: Scratch Wedge Set 53,56,60

Mostly just a feeler to see what would be offered. I purchased each of these separately to give a try, after oogling them for a while. I have to say I enjoy the looks of each of them, but Im just not the biggest fan of their performance. The 53* is a DS 8620, with face milling still intact...
  19. PutterWorksLtd

FS: Forged 1020 Carbon Ben Hogan Irons

For Sale Only...Need to come up with funds for reshafting my Fall bag. Ben Hogan - Apex Edge Irons (2006) - Apex 4 (Stiff) shafts - 3i-Pw $150.00 shipped. I looked for this set for about 3 months before I was able to find a pair reasonably priced. I initially had plans to pair the mid irons...
  20. PutterWorksLtd

FS: Adams XTD Forged Heads & Driver Shafts: Px LZ 56g S & Matrix Vlct 70g X

For Sale Only...Need to reshaft my Fall bag. Adams - XTD Forged 5i-Pw (Heads Only) SOLD Project X - LZ 56g Stiff - 43.75" (Callaway Optifit Tip) Played this shaft in a Callaway BBA for a few rounds, and quickly realized it was far too light for me to control. Tip needs to be pulled and...
Back