Search results for query: *

1. P

ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Callaway Anything: Tour Gear, Equipment

Is there any consideration for the return of the V sole to a FW line?
  2. P

2022 Round Count Thread

-0- Retired and moved.
  3. P

Hybrids, Fairway Woods, or Long Irons?

Hybrids just seem much easier than fw's. The five wood gets one last shot before getting kicked to the curb for a 3 hybrid.
  4. P

WTB: Ladies driver for beginner

I have a virtually new ladies Ping Rhapsody turbulator, 12* (adjustable), with head cover. My wife hit approximately 10-12 balls and kept her current gamer. There was a back-weight placed in the grip so a hole appears there unless you want the back-weight. $75 shipped + pictures in advance...
  5. P

DC MD VA Area Chat

Thanks for responding. You mentioned the three I hear mentioned most often. Hilly??? Absolutely, including my lawn. My wife and I just returned to Va and her hometown of Roanoke after 40+ years. Yes, I'm old!! Due to our move from Michigan, I have not picked up a club in 12 months but hope...
  6. P

DC MD VA Area Chat

Where do you typically play in the Roanoke area?
  7. P

WTB: Ladies driver for beginner

Did you find one???
  8. P

Brand you won’t play.

Ping. Pricing / no alternate shaft options without a surcharge.
  9. P

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

At 68, I'm with you on the AVX and comparing the 2022 to the 2020 version. Did I miss the Titleist 4 for 3 this year ball sale?
  10. P

Broomstick

Due to a bad back and to avoid surgery, I went to a broom from 2000 until the ban. This year I am considering a return permanently as the few times I have thrown it in the bag it has worked well. (It will also save $$$ and eliminate any putter shopping and stable of putters). I never felt lag...
  11. P

Which OEM do you sign up with?

Titleist / Footjoy
  12. P

SeeMore Putters Thread

LOL regarding eliminating the alignment lines. If not needed, its a distraction. All very good points about a natural arc on longer putts. For that reason I spent the winter two years ago experimenting with different toe hang putters and bought a Spider with a moderate toe hang. I had one good...
  13. P

SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks for the model suggestions. I like the looks of the mallet but it is a short putter from heel to toe. After yesterday I'm beginning to rethink elongated face lines. I returned to the range / shop yesterday and honestly made 3/4 from 15 feet with the M7X. No other practice putts. A walk off.
  14. P

SeeMore Putters Thread

I gave it another go yesterday and have to now agree.
  15. P

Detroit Collection - More Golf

Looks = pass Price = pass x 6 I live in a Detroit suburb and I don't think the connection will help. "I'm kidding" ....I rest my case.
  16. P

SeeMore Putters Thread

A SeeMore revelation yesterday? After several years of mediocre putting, I decided this winter SeeMore is the direction to go, but what model? I was fitted several years ago involving all brands, a SeeMore worked the best, but not the model I bought. It was the insert not the putter...
  17. P

SeeMore Putters Thread

Agree 100% on the standard RST coloring vs Stealth. I've been saying for over a year I was going to send my mini DF stealth to SeeMore to get the colors added but got away from my SeeMore. It has been a bad putting year so the Nashville mFGP2 SS mallet is back out. Not as forgiving as the mini...
Back