Search results for query: *

1. NebHusker

Help analyze my swing

I'm a fairly good golfer and shoot consistently in the 70s. However I've developed a pretty bad hook lately. I think I'm flipping the club face at impact and would like somebody to look at my swing to see what you can make of it. And could you give some tips? I'm sorry my quality is not the...
  2. NebHusker

Anser Milled Finish?

Hey y'all, been a member for a while, but just now got back to THP. Could y'all take a look at my putter and see what y'all can assess has happened to the finish? It looks like it's been scratched from wear, which is expected, but there are little rust spots and what appears to be "bubbles"...
  3. NebHusker

Rust on Ping Anser Milled?

I've had my Anser Milled for about a year now, and I started to notice some rust coming up on the face, neck, topline, ect. It's just very annoying. Has anyone else had this problem with the Ping Anser Milled? Is there something I can use to remove this?
  4. NebHusker

Putting Stroke.

Recently, I have been having some trouble with my putting consistency. I usually try am SBST, but might have a slight arch occasionally. I'm hoping that the Pro could look at my stroke and make some critiques, give practicing tips, ect. Heres the vid(I'm right handed, but the camera flipped the...
  5. NebHusker

Needing some help.

I'm trying to get my dad a Christmas gift, and I saw the screwdriver that works two times faster by having some sort of gear mechanism that allows you to twist back and forth to screw something in. However, I can't remember the name or find it anywhere. I was hoping someone would know what the...
  6. NebHusker

TN State Championship Game

Hey guys, my high school of Dresden, TN has made it to our first state championship game in school history. I'm just letting you all know that it will be a very good football game. It'll be live on ESPN3.com at 12:00 noon tomorrow CT. Help root my Lions on for our first State Championship!
  7. NebHusker

Nerves?

I have a huge tournament tomorrow, and, typically, I'm nervous. Does anyone have some tips to help ease this tension? Thanks.
  8. NebHusker

Hello from Sharon, TN!

I've been a long-time lurker and posted on occasions, but never have given a good introduction. I'm Ty(not Tyler) from small-town Sharon, TN. I attend school in neighboring Dresden, where I am a senior with the highest average of 101.56. I'm on the golf team and I am the #1 player. I have had 2...
Back