Search results for query: *

1. miparman

WTB Broomstick Putter

Easy one, LMK what you've got. Length 44" to 48". PM me
  2. miparman

WTB 38" Putter

Looking for a putter in the 38" range for an experiment. Brand agnostic and not looking to break the bank. No armlocks as they have too much loft built in. PM me
  3. miparman

WTB Callaway Heavenwood. R Flex

Looking for a Callaway Heavenwood R Flex. Thanks
  4. miparman

WTB Ping G425 Irons Graphite R Flex

Looking for a set of Ping G425 irons, graphite shafted in r flex. Std lofts and lengths, black code. In a perfect world 5 or 6 irons thru UW. Pm me.
  5. miparman

Ping Alta Cb Slate Iron Shafts

If anyone has experience with these shafts i would be interested in hearing your opinions on whether they play true to their stated flexs. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. miparman

WTB Ping G425 or G410 Iron Set R Flex

Lock it up
  7. miparman

Lamkin Sonar + Mid Size vs GP Tour Velvet Plus 4 Mid

I've been using GP Tour Velvet Plus 4's for a bit now with good results. Liking the reduced taper, the Plus 4's offer. The negative is I've never really liked the "feel" of the TV's texture. In searching for an alternative (and having used Lamkins in the past) I looked at the Sonar + Midsize...
  8. miparman

For Sale Compass Golf Fang Putter/Ping Tour 65 R Flex Driver Shaft

1. Looking to move this putter for the only reason is I can't make a putt with it. LOL. So its 34" long at a lie angle of 70*. Toe hang is 3:30. Welded neck with a full shaft offset. SS and the head weight is 359 grams. KBS putter shaft. Putter is very much in the Justin Thomas style. Comes with...
  9. miparman

WTB Ping G410 Driver R Flex Shaft

All set found one.
  10. miparman

For Sale Ping G410 Irons R Flex/Callaway Epic-Mavrik Weight Kit

1. Clean set of Ping G410 irons. Set consists of the 5 iron thru UW. Standard lengths and lofts. Shafts are the stock Ping AWT steel shaft in R Flex. Black Color Code. Grips are fresh Jumbo Max Ultra Lites in medium. All serial numbers match. As stated in very good condition. SOLD 2. Callaway...
  11. miparman

WTB Ping G410/425 Irons

Looking for a set of Ping G410/425 irons in R flex steel. Std lengths and lofts. Black color code. PM me.
  12. miparman

Ping AWT Lite Shafts?

Anyone have the specs for this shaft? Its not listed anywhere on Pings site and a Google search turned up nothing. Just the std AWT specs. . This is the shaft I was interested in.
  13. miparman

WTB Ping G710 or 410 Irons R Flex

Looking for a set of Ping G710 or 410 irons. Would prefer 5 thru GW (however 5 thru PW would work). Graphite Alta CB shafts in r flex black color code. Std lengths and lofts. Pm me
  14. miparman

Aerotech Steelfiber FC Series Iron Shaft Fitting

Looking for feedback on Steelfiber FC Series iron shafts. I know their reg i Series iron shafts play a bit firm to flex. Is the same true for the FC Series? I know the FC's are flighted with a softer tip section but it the overall shaft as firm as the reg i Series?
  15. miparman

Callaway Epic Forged Irons Still Relevant?

I've got a chance to pick up a set of Callaway Epic Forged irons at a great price and was wondering how they would stack up with todays distance irons (P790's and such). The appearance is nice and I know they were packed with tech back when they were new. If you played or demo'd them how were...
  16. miparman

Looking for a Clubfitter/Builder In Michigan

I'm trying to find a competent clubfitter/builder here in Michigan (preferably in the Metro Detroit area or thereabouts). Not interested in a full on fitting. What I'm looking for is someone to reshaft a set of irons. Not just a cut and glue guy but someone who knows what he's doing. Any help...
  17. miparman

WTB Ping G410 9* Plus Driver

Looking for a Ping G410 9* driver. Head only or shafted with a Ping Tour 65 in R Flex. PM me.
  18. miparman

WTB TM Sim Max Irons

Looking for a set of TM Sim Max irons. R Flex steel, std specs, 5 thru AW.
Back