Search results for query: *

1. Trey3d

Landed a job today

I have been out of work for almost 3 weeks. I'm looking to change careers to working on equipment rather than warranty work at a dealership. Out of no where I was offered a job at my Club. Starting off learning to do tee boxes and greens. I can not wait. Hopefully gain some knowledge on the...
  2. Trey3d

I'm one click away from reserving a Tesla 3.

Should I? Anyone else?
  3. Trey3d

WTB: Bridgestone bag and Bridgestone True Balance Putter

As the title states, what do you have? Thanks Steve
  4. Trey3d

FS: Nike covert 2.0 and Odyssey black series #4

I have a Stiff Nike covert 2.0 with Vapor head cover and Vapor wrench in 7/10 condition. $65 shipped I also have an Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #4. Has 2.0 mid slim SuperStrike grip in good condition. There is one nick at the bottom as seen in pics. Also has 28grams of weight that can...
  5. Trey3d

Best round today!

Shot an 82 today, 41 41 with one double on the back. My best at the course in tournament play is an 86 which I have shot the last two rounds to tie for First. Won it out right by 3 strokes today. +8, net 65. I have been killing it lately, maybe I shot so well today because I am single after 8...
  6. Trey3d

2* of lie make a difference?

Had a friend tell me that my lie is off at least 2 degrees, how much of a difference will this make? He had me setup on concrete and it is resting on the heel. I do have my hands below my belt buckle, and I am around 5'7. Had my best round playing with him on the 1st (81-79), he said I have a...
  7. Trey3d

Do you ever wear a t-shirt to the range?

Sometimes I can sneak out of work early but find myself with out a golf shirt. I usually have a bag with extra clothes as I always have my clubs with me. See I have a problem going without the proper attire even to practice at my home course. I see a lot of this around but what do you do?
  8. Trey3d

Lost control with SuperStroke grips?

I recently tried to move to the 2.0 slim and mid and lost all distance control and confidence. Has anyone had the same thing? I did add weight to my Black series Tour design #4, and it is not the weight of the head. Anyone else have the same situation?
  9. Trey3d

Another from Orlando area....

Hi guys, I have been on a lot of car forums and one other golf forum, this seems like the best fit for me. I game a Nike Covert 2.0 driver stiff kuro kage 50g, adams xtd Ti 3w Matrix Red Tie, Tour Edge Exotics X-rail 3-4Hy Xcg-3 Irons with Kbs Tour Shafts 52 588 RTX 54 Nike Engage TS, Oddessy...
  10. Trey3d

Tour Edge Exotics?

I play the x-rail hybrids and the xcg-3 irons (with a 3w coming soon) and have been wondering about there putters. Has anyone gamed them? At 250$ they seem steep, I currently game an Oddessy Black Series Tour Designs #4 which is a great putter and have a hard time knocking it out of the bag. I...
Back