Search results for query: *

1. Kevinhooch

First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

Off topic but what hitting mat are you using? Looks nice.
  2. Kevinhooch

For Sale Callaway Mavrik Pro’s, Price Drop

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's! Treat yourself to a great set of irons with all of that cash you saved by not seeing / spending $ on your family! I will ship either UPS or Fedex because USPS is dead to me. Please see pictures for club condition and let me know if you would like additional...
  3. Kevinhooch

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Every year, and looking forward to 2021! If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway or Ping What is your favorite course you have played? We-Ko-Pa, Fort McDowell, AZ
  4. Kevinhooch

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Just ordered 5 dozen, thanks for the heads up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Kevinhooch

For Sale Ping G410 4 Hybrid with extra shaft $125 shipped SOLD!

I would take it if one of the shafts were stiff...
  6. Kevinhooch

Wilson Staff Model R Golf Balls

Interesting to bash a new product without doing any testing. I would be interested to read how this ball compares in performance to other premium tour balls on the market. It’s clear that you don’t agree with Wilson’s marketing, price point, or ideas but some readers don’t mind spending a little...
  7. Kevinhooch

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons

I have been playing the V6’s for a few years and nothing has been able to kick them out of the bag despite Club Champions best efforts. Very excited about this long awaited release and plan to order on Jan. 15th from budget with THP’s coupon! Like the Staff Model irons, I’m sure that these will...
  8. Kevinhooch

What cigar did you smoke today?

Oliva Connecticut Toro, great smoke for a 90 degree day!
  9. Kevinhooch

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Bridgestone quality the best in the game, and I want to hit bombs like Bryson!
  10. Kevinhooch

For Sale Cobra F9 10.5 Driver w/shaft options

All sold, please lock it up!
  11. Kevinhooch

What to pack for a walking round of 18?

16 rounds in so far (not bad for Ohio) and I’ve walked all of them! I always pack an Uncrustable or beef jerky for the turn, and a few beers. Although lately I’ve been watching my girlish figure so I sometimes substitute white claw...
  12. Kevinhooch

For Sale Cobra F9 10.5 Driver w/shaft options

10.5 degree F9 speedback head with 2g, 6g and 14g weight options. I will throw in a speed zone head cover. $170 shipped for the head, weights & cover $Sold for each shaft individually, all have Arccos grip: Tensei Blue av65 Stiff Fuji Atmos Blue tour spec 6S Fuji Atmos Black tour spec 6X...
  13. Kevinhooch

Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls and Baller Box

Ugh, I’m a huge Wilson fan and I have to say that while I really look forward to trying the Staff Model ball, I think this program is a bad idea. I play either the Duo Pro’s or Bridgestone Tour B S’s and I usually only buy balls in bulk and when I find them on sale. There is no way that I (or...
  14. Kevinhooch

What cigar did you smoke today?

Unfortunately it’s too cold out to smoke this evening (currently snowing) but I just picked up a box of Romeo Nicaraguan’s after trying one at a local shop! Should be a good smoke for the course.
  15. Kevinhooch

CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

Congratulations @TCB2010 and I agree that unless you have the exact club already, give it a test! Cobra has put out some phenomenal woods over the past few years! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Kevinhooch

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on the Traeger Ironwood 650 model which is more expensive but includes smart phone connectivity for monitoring/adjusting temps and has double wall insulation. You can throw a brisket on, go play 18 holes and have the ability to know what your meat is doing...
  17. Kevinhooch

CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

1. Bryson 2. Variable 3. Extreme 4. Long irons 5. Pepperoni 6. Non stop 7. Netflix 8. Chik-fla
  18. Kevinhooch

For Sale Wilson Cortex Driver

Most underrated driver, I love mine! GLWS
Back