Search results for query: *

1. MH

Who deserves the Hart this year?

Looks like it is coming down to the wire, who do you have walking away with the Hart this year and why? You have Kikita Kucherov leading in points followed closely by Nathan McKinnon and Connor McDavid. If McDavid didn't have such a slow start i'm pretty sure the points race would be over by...
  2. MH

PXG Black Ops driver

These seem to be getting a lot of buzz lately and I’m curious if anyone here has hit them and can share feedback? The footprint of the tour head looks almost perfect (minus the finish) I really wish they kept the matte finish. I have never had the opportunity to hit a pxg driver so I don’t know...
  3. MH

For Sale Ping i230

These will be shipped from Canada and price includes shipping to both the US and Canada. 4 iCrossover/5-UW i230 irons The irons have the upgraded Recoil dart 105 f4 shafts with standard sized mcc+4 grips. Standard length, standard loft and red dot lie angle (63* PW) which is 1* flat. The irons...
  4. MH

For Sale Cobra Aerojet LS 10.5*

Excellent condition 10.5* LS that has seen very little use. No marks and could pass as new. Mitsubishi Kal’li white 60s shaft with new mcc*4 shaft. Headcover has never been used. Also have a couple extra shaft options for extra $$$ if interested. One is the KBS TD cat 3 and the Trono 65s both...
  5. MH

WTB Cobra LTDx 12g driver weight

Long shot but worth a try. I am looking for a 12g LTDx driver weight, prefer the yellow but would not turn down a red one. I know they are sold out on Cobra’s site and not even available to order on the Canadian site. Hoping someone ordered a few different ones to dial in swing weight and have...
  6. MH

Eye XO Mini

Not a lot of info released at the PGA show but saw that Uneekor is releasing a portable unit called the Eye XO mini that looks similar to the Quad. @JB so you have any inside knowledge?
  7. MH

For Sale Callaway Epic 💎💎💎 with 2 shafts

This will ship from Canada and includes shipping to both the US and Canada. 9* epic speed 💎💎💎 that is in excellent to almost new condition. It comes with the stock Evenflow Riptide 6.0 60g shaft as well as a brand new Evenflow Riptide LX 6.0 60g what both with new golf pride z-grip cords in...
  8. MH

Skytrak competition

Is there anyone who provides the level of accuracy at a similar price point as Skytrak? For those that own the Skytrak so you trust the numbers and the visual ball flight? I have watched reviews where the numbers are very similar to much more expensive units which leads me to believe that it is...
  9. MH

For Sale WTS/WTT Tsi3 9* Head

This will be shipped from Canada and includes shipping to both the US and Canada. The head is in really good shape with no blemishes on the face or crown. There is one spot on the sole from a sandy tee box, shown in pictures. There is one small paint chip on the back of the head and not visible...
  10. MH

For Sale TSI3 9* Head Only

This will be shipped from Canada and includes shipping to both the US and Canada. The head is in excellent condition, face and crown are mint and the sole has one sandy mark towards the toe. Used 3 rounds and loved the club just need a bit higher launch so ordered a 10* head. It’s snowing again...
  11. MH

For Sale Callaway Customs 9* Max LS

*Price Drop* This will be shipped from Canada and includes shipping to both the US and Canada. Customs 9* blacked out clean top head that looks really good in hand. Has only been used indoors on the sim on 3 separate occasions. It is just not working out as I had hoped and I am impatient so I...
  12. MH

False Handicap?

With the Morgan Cup and Grandaddy experiences being handicapped events it got me thinking about my handicap. If you play say 80% of your rounds on the same course and you keep an official handicap do you think that it translates to other courses? For example with Covid last summer I joined the...
  13. MH

WTB: Callaway 816 9* dbd or xr pro 16 9*

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I would like to find a head that is in really good condition. Head only please. Thanks
  14. MH

E6 Connect

What are your favorite courses to play on the e6 sim software? Any recommendations?
  15. MH

Tensei 1K Pro White

Hoping to hear some thoughts from THPer’s who have hit this one. How does it compare to the the AV raw white? I noticed that the torque is a bit higher so would that mean that the shaft feels a bit softer? I have watched the TXG video where Mat compares it to the Ventus black but that is the...
  16. MH

FS - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 6s

This will be shipped from Canada and price includes shipping to both Canada and the US. I bought both this one and the VR to test prior to our season starting and I think I’m leaning towards keeping the VR. It has only been used for a couple of sim rounds. It plays standard length (44 5/16”...
  17. MH

Putter Stroke/Face Rotation

Can a person putt well with either a face balanced putter or a putter with toe hang without manipulating their natural stroke? Obviously a putter fitting is the best option for anyone but in my case due to logistics it is simple not an easy option. The question I have is can a person with a...
  18. MH

For Sale Mint JPX 921 Forged and a mint g410 lst head

This will be shipped from Canada and includes shipping to both the US and Mint 9* g410lst head that has only been hit indoors testing shafts. Have both a 10g and 12g weight. Headcover is new. $290 shipped
  19. MH

UFC 257

Who do got, McGregor or Poitier? I think Conor takes it again but it will be a much better fight than the first time they met.
  20. MH

Post THP Showcase

Just curious how much influence tech week had on your club plans for 2021. For me, the show case of the Callaway line up pushed me to change all my plans for 2021. I was set on rolling into 2021 with my G410 lst and have since tested and purchased the Epic speed max LS. The apex pros are...
Back