Search results for query: *

1. Nikhil

Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!

Toulon Daytona Beach mallet .
  2. Nikhil

New Member!

Welcome back! .
  3. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

You do need to load the shaft a little. I've had a bit of a wrist issue the last couple of rounds and I've been trying to swing easy. The shaft still loaded beautifully on most shots but there were a couple of drives that were just duds. .
  4. Nikhil

Why did you start playing golf…???

I started playing golf as a Junior in college (UF Gainesville) when an ankle injury forced me to take a break from soccer and all active sports. Not being able to play a sport was rough as anyone with a sports habit knows. My roommate gave me her dad's golf clubs which I took over to the...
  5. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

Once again thanks for the feedback on this. I value your inputs very highly. Unfortunately golf took a back seat in January due to a loss in the family. Just got back into the swing of things and picked up Paradym TD 3W and 5w with Kai'li White 70 S shafts via CPO. I am so happy with the...
  6. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

Thanks! That's super useful info. Just amazed at this shaft in my Paradym TD as well. .
  7. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

Anybody gaming the Kai'li White in their fairway woods? I'm so happy with the Kai'li White 60 S in my driver that I am looking at these for a 3W/5W purchase. .
  8. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Diamana Celebrates 20 Years

Used to game my Rogue SZ with the Diamana 2015 White D+ 70 shaft. What an awesome shaft. .
  9. Nikhil

Can LIV players sweep the Majors in 2024?

Very interesting proposition. Would love for it to happen! .
  10. Nikhil

Getting back to the game

Welcome back! The golf course is a great place to heal IMO. :cool::cool: Show me someone with a golf habit and I will show you someone who has conquered an inner demon or two. .
  11. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

This was me just a few weeks ago. I can't begin to tell you what a PIA the Paradym was for me. If you are already playing the Rogue LS then go with the TD. It is absolutely one of the best drivers out there. CPO has the TD on 25% off right now. .
  12. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

They are offered only in Stiff and X Stiff options (for the Paradym TD) as standard. But if you can find one in Regular elsewhere I would highly recommend you to try. What driver are you gaming at the moment? .
  13. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

I've posted on the Paradym thread but reposting here ... The Paradym TD with the Kai'li White 60 S has been one of the best combinations I've had ever. I've been hitting bombs with this driver + shaft combo. The shaft feels fantastic and is very stable. I guess it may not be for everybody but...
  14. Nikhil

Callaway Paradym Drivers

This could easily be me saying the same exact thing! I've only had the TD for a week and its the best driver I've ever had by far. I am hitting the ball a mile with my trusty fade shot shape that I just could not do earlier with the Paradym. Whatever Callaway comes up with in 2024 - the TD is...
  15. Nikhil

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Played another round with the Daytona Beach and it is absolutely fantastic. The course we played had much slower greens that were a challenge compared to the fast greens I normally play on. Lag putting from a distance is fantastic - just feel so confident over the ball with this putter. Putting...
  16. Nikhil

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Just had the most amazing round with my "new" Paradym TD. After being fitted into the Paradym with HZRDUS Gen4 R shaft, I was finding it a real PIA especially if I wanted to really crank the shaft. Just too much spin was causing the ball to just drop out of the sky with little or no roll...
  17. Nikhil

Absolutely! Was seriously considering the Le Mans but the DB won out for me. .
  18. Nikhil

Couldn't resist picking up a Daytona Beach from CPO on Black Friday sale last week. Played my first round with it and it was just incredible - birdied the third hole from 30 ft! Missed three birdies and made a couple of par putts that were from 10 ft plus distance. I am due for a putter...
  19. Nikhil

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

Just picked up a Paradym TD with the Kai'li White 60. Had the Diamana White D+ 70 in my earlier driver. Wanted a softer shaft but still need something that doesn't whip around too much. .
  20. Nikhil

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Thanks! That is very useful to know. I've had the old Diamana White earlier. I have the Paradym with the HZRDUS Silver right now and I am finding it a bit too soft. Picked up a TD with the Kai'li White 60 shaft from CPO for a low launch and spin option. .
Back