Search results for query: *

1. PKorf

The Guacamole Thread

if you dont like avacados, Ill understand if you dont like guacamole. lol That said, Is guacamole the best side / condiment / addition to basically anything on the planet? Ive had it with eggs, steak, tons of hispanic food, burgers, sandwiches, salads........I mean the list is endless. Is it...
  2. PKorf

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 ---34"

2021 model ---- Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 34" long Putter is in mint condition. Some shaft band wear shown in pictures $325 shipped for NON Albatross Club $300 $300 shipped tor Albatross Club Members $275 Willing to consider trades for ---plumber neck Scotty, Bettinardi, Toulon blade or...
  3. PKorf

Are you stubborn when it comes to change?

I was just listening to SiriusXM Golf. They were discussing how sooooo many PGA TOUR pros have embraced something totally opposite of what they've always done. Mainly regarding putting. So many players who've had a big streak of wins or high finishes have switched to various kinds of putters...
  4. PKorf

3rd best thing that happened in golf today

Other than @jlew being named captain of the Grandaddy and the lucky chosen participants of the Mitsubishi Experience.... This is easily the 3rd best thing that is golf related today on the internet. Lol
  5. PKorf

Streaming Services / what to have?

Been pouring through our monthly bills and trying to eliminate some waste. See below for what we currently have vs what we are thinking about getting: HAVE: Netflix watch a ton, will be keeping Amazon Prime Video (included w membership) no need to cancel cause its included regardless MAX...
  6. PKorf

Breakfast Tacos

Like em? Where's the best you've had? Also.....in this picture. Which one are you pulling out of there first?
  7. PKorf

How far ahead do golf OEMs plan?

This far.....at minimum. This was posted by @JohnnyCallaway on IG. Goes to show ya....when they're releasing the new goods at (for example) The Grandaddy......they are already thing 2,3,4 years down the road. Pretty awesome!!!!
  8. PKorf

The Corned Beef Sandwich

It's a staple of the Cleveland food scene especially around St. Patrick's Day. You in? Like Corned Beef Sandwiches?
  9. PKorf

WTB Scotty Cameron or Bettinardi - Plumber Necks ONLY

Title says it all. Whatcha got?
  10. PKorf

How often / much does your putting stroke change??

I know everyones "swing" changes from time to time. But, putting seems to certainly change less. That said.......i was fit into a face balanced putter due to my stroke being fairly straight back and through. Ive rode that face balanced train for what seems like forever. Id guess 15+yrs. My...
  11. PKorf

The taste of the Masters 2024

12. PKorf

A ---"Reuben Pizza" ?

At first I was like.....nope. Then I saw this. 🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤
  13. PKorf

Titleist Buy 3 Get 1 - promo RETURNING (allegedly)

According to my home club, the Titleist Buy 3 Get 1 promo will indeed be returning for limited quantities and special orders. Not sure I'm switching back from Callaway. But, it is a great promo!
  14. PKorf

RIP Toby Keith

"Never apologize for being too patriotic. Efff em." -Toby Keith (at his first show after his cancer diagnosis)
  15. PKorf

Something to brighten your day!!!!!

I have a 4yr. As in, just turned 4 on 1/26. She's a hoot. Can't tie her own shoes yet. Needs help wiping her butt. Can't figure out how to turn the tv on by herself. Needs assistance opening the YouTube kids app.....HOWWWWWEVER....... This morning at roughly 9:15, we receive a knock on the door...
  16. PKorf

Good Walk Coffee Co.

Took a leap after seeing this online repeatedly, heard it's great and I like small batch roasted coffees. It being a golf related venture makes it a potential home run..... First, I think it's an AWESSSSSOME LOGO.....(thus the tshirt) Ordered two bags and a tshirt cause it was about the same...
  17. PKorf

What are ya ordering? Version 976 🤣

Pretty cool Greek spot that has an awesome menu. Whatcha getting / sharing??
  18. PKorf

Jason Day's Malbon pants are.....

Not good. Actually I don't even care about the design. The fit is straight outta 1996. Wtf. Malbon has always tried too hard. Now, they're not trying hard enough. Lol
  19. PKorf

How often do you wash your car?

i thought id never buy an "unlimited wash" membership.......until last year. Then i realized how much time i save by having one and washing my car as much as i do. so, whether ya wash it by hand? a membership? never? rarely? im curious how often other people wash their vehicles?? living in a...
Back