Search results for query: *

1. B

2024 Golf Trips?

As of now: Scotland: North Berwick, Muirfield, Troon, Prestwick, Turnberry,Western Gailes Michigan: Crystal Downs, Bay Harbor Looking to add a couple more trips in.
  2. B

Danielle Kang distances and shafts

Reread the section on the ball. She says she likes the x spin better than regular Pro V1 and on the Titleist site it shows her as an X player.
  3. B

What does MtlJeff need to have, 2024 club edition

I want to see the old Mtl Jeff back! Where is the guy who played SGI irons! 😁.
  4. B

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

If I remember correctly TXG reached out to Bridgestone another time (maybe 2022 new release) and heard nothing. Definitely would think the would like the views. TXG is always complimentary about their products.
  5. B

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Bridgestone Tour B Mindset Golf Balls

1. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball would you like to test? BX or BXS 2. What is one thing that stands out in Mindset that might help you? I tend to get too quick on practice swing to hitting the shot. Would be good to see if this would help me slow that process down with the focus. 3...
  6. B

PING G430 Drivers

Whether you like Ping or not (do but also think there is a lot of great equipment out there), this has easily become the worst thread ever on this site or that I have read. People like different looks, sounds and some clubs fit people better but pretty ridiculous what this thread has become.
  7. B

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Went to the local shop to look at grips…wanted to confirm what I want on my new i230’s being ordered! Followed that up by going to hit some balls at our clubs indoor bays trying out some new drivers.
  8. B

How Organized Is Your Bag?

Definitely organized. Balls in the front pocket with valuables style pouch from our club that has tees, coins, pitch mark repair tool and sharpie. Large pocket has a new glove and rain gear or jacket if needed. Try not to overstuff the bag for a lighter carry.
  9. B

Valuables Pocket in Your Bag

Cash, keys and phone
  10. B

New ball for 2023?

Will stay with Pro V1x but might try a sleeve of BX.
  11. B

Favorite course you played in 2022?

North Berwick. Played TOC and Muirfield again plus others but NB was a blast.
  12. B

2022 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

You don’t see Bridgestone much at green grass shops as much as others. At least I don’t and our club does not carry them. Personally I loved the B330S but hated the two releases after that so moved away from Bridgestone and I like to support our club so buy brands they carry assuming I like...
  13. B

STITCH Releases The Clubhouse Duffle, Dopp Kit and Shoe Bag

I hope the SL2 works better for you then two guys I know that have it. Combined they have had to get replacements six times in a little over a year due to quality issues. Bag is awesome looking but pockets are a bit tight and too many issue. I almost pulled the trigger on one but didn’t.
  14. B

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I agree with you. Norman and others have referred to themselves (golfers) as independent contractors. The guys who signed with LIV are in my mind employees. They signed contracts to play for them. Reality is most of them want the guaranteed money but also want to play whereever and...
  15. B

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I think they are not truly independent contractors . If so, McDowell should have been able to play in the Irish Open was was not allowed per LIV. This to me is really going to be the rich getting richer and nothing more for others. Actually it could be worse for them if companies either...
  16. B

What is it about St. Andrews?

You will know it when you experience it. It is the feeling when you see it. You can’t put words to it.
  17. B

Ireland or Scotland?

If you are only playing twice you don’t need the extra cost of a golf travel agent unless you want the whole itinerary planned for you. I would recommended SW Ireland if only playing twice. You have Ring of Kerry, DinglePeninsula, Cliffs of Moher, etc. for sightseeing and great small towns...
  18. B

The Tucked in Shirt

I have no problem with tucked in shirt and think it looks better. I think that we are more at a stage between generations that grew up with that model of tucked in shirt, etc. and younger that haven’t. Not right or wrong just is what it is. Same with hats. I am in my 50’s and all the...
  19. B

What are the most important/greatest or infamous shots in Masters history?

Freddie‘s ball staying out of the water on 12 in 92.
  20. B

Have you witnessed a hole in one?

Yes and a double eagle.
Back