Search results for query: *

1. Kevin Coleman

Short sleeve vs long sleeve rain gear.

What do you all prefer and why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Kevin Coleman

Pre RR help [emoji6]

Freddie, I found this slo-mo video of my tee shot that my bro-in-law took and wanted to pick your brain before we meet on the battlefield. Things that stand out: 1. Angle not perfectly aligned with my feet... 2. I am dipping well past parallel as I initiate my downswing 3. I remember that this...
  3. Kevin Coleman

Oklahoma City golf trip

I am going to be in the OKC area for a couple days for the holiday and am trying to get out on a course tomorrow. Is anyone in the area playing and looking for another player or interested in coming out with me? Otherwise, if I only have the one opportunity to play, where should I go? Thanks...
  4. Kevin Coleman

Any thoughts Tadashi?

Haven't been able film myself, so trying to use a clip from a month ago. Really just looking for thoughts regarding anything you see that might be hurting me. Idk what idk is the problem I guess. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Kevin Coleman

WTB: Iron set heads only

I am looking to get an iron set 3-pw heads only. Open to any manufacturer, but am looking for a relatively thin top line and very little offset. I would prefer a cavity back design as I have done the blade thing for years and am looking for more forgiveness now. (e.g. ap2, apex, tour...
  6. Kevin Coleman

Lone Star Shootout

Ok, In an effort to meet more THPers, I thought it would be fun to try and get a group of guys from Houston and DFW out at a neutral site to play some golf. Let me know if you can play, I'm thinking we can play 36 with a lunch break in between. What do ya'll think? We will play TBD at Pine...
  7. Kevin Coleman

Wife starting out

Freddie, My wife has recently taken an interest in wanting to improve her swing and game. While I love the game and playing, I must admit that I lack much of the knowledge to really teach her outside of having her imitate me. Can you help us with some key things to work on? P.s. I'm sorry...
  8. Kevin Coleman

course/range instruction vs launch monitor/simulator instruction

THP, I am considering investing in some lessons for this season. My question to you all is what your thoughts are on getting lessons from a pro at a local course or from the pro at a local retail store, or golftec type facility... I'm interested to hear about experiences, improvement, area of...
  9. Kevin Coleman

Dealing with defeat

I just finished a round of golf with a coworker and my brother in law who is my regular playing partner. He and I played together just about every time we went out for probably two to three years... He was always a much higher handicapper than I was and so I always won any head to head rounds...
  10. Kevin Coleman

Morgan Cup?

I'm newer to the forum, but just returned from UST Mamiya #shaftspectacular and already itching for the next event. There are several that have caught my eye this year that I hope I can participate in, but I've seen some information about the Morgan Cup in the past and it looks awesome... Is...
Back