Search results for query: *

1. PuffChippy

Got talked into Little Caesars: Crazy Puffs

Looks great, I’ll have to give those a try. Little Caesars may not be the best but I’d take it over Dominos or PJ even if those were free.
  2. PuffChippy

Why do we watch re-runs…?

New shows that are good are hard to come by. If you put in the work you can find new stuff that’s watchable but if we averaged it out I’d wager we spend more time trying to find something not terrible than actually watching. In the end it’s often just easier and takes less time putting on...
  3. PuffChippy

Why should Rory stay on the PGA Tour?

He already makes LIV money so what incentive is there for him to leave now? Plus he burned that bridge to a crisp and would look like a complete idiot if he moved to LIV at this point. I'm sure in hindsight he'd play things differently but he painted himself into a corner on this one.
  4. PuffChippy

Who are the PGA Tour Stars?

A star isn't necessarily someone who wins all the time or even someone you like, it's someone you'd tune in to watch and LIV took almost all of those guys. A true star is also a guy you put on the cover a PGA Tour video game. Rory was setup to be the next big star but with his terrible play and...
  5. PuffChippy

Has PXG Arrived?

I thought they arrived long ago. Makes me wonder if people think Cobra has arrived.
  6. PuffChippy

Weight Loss Drugs - Thoughts?

That's what medical science is slowly coming to understand, that what we used to see as the cause is actually just another symptom. That's why approaching it by treating the symptom has essentially never worked long term. Just being a bit overweight is one thing, but for many with chronic...
  7. PuffChippy

It is addressing the core issue which is why you have to stay on it. It's a treatment, not a cure, which is no different than many lifetime drugs like those that treat schizophrenia, ALS, psoriasis, arthritis, crohn's disease, asthma, osteoporosis, etc.
  8. PuffChippy

Weight loss surgery doesn't address the root cause and neither does dieting, which is why both have long term success rates that approach statistical insignificance. The drugs work by stimulating insulin production and reducing blood sugar levels which is why people lose so much weight, so as...
  9. PuffChippy

Have you heard of a Pacemaster?

Reminds me of how the guy at the sub shop putting ham and cheese on a bun is called a "Sandwich Artist".
  10. PuffChippy

Fast Food pricing..Part 2: Dynamic (surge) Pricing model

That's just corpospeak for "We're going to raise prices across the board, then fool people into thinking they're getting a deal by offering marginally lower pricing during periods of slow demand".
  11. PuffChippy

Eamon Lynch on Golf Today just said dumb sh!t on live TV

I had raisin bran for breakfast today.
  12. PuffChippy

Fast Food pricing..Part 2: Dynamic (surge) Pricing model

The QSRs aren’t worried about losing the olds because they know the young’s will pay stupid amounts of money for fast & easy. The success of GrubHub and DoorDash taught them that and they’re running with it. Can’t really blame them. If I owned a McDonalds and knew 20-something’s would happily...
  13. PuffChippy

Pre-Paid Weekend Tee Times - Are they a thing in your area?

We have a few here that require full prepayment but we actively avoid those courses. The wait times on weekends for walk-ons is an hour minimum so no shows are irrelevant. Pretty much all day long there are plenty of singles and pairs hanging out waiting to go.
  14. PuffChippy

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

100%. My kids complain about how they're poor and can't afford anything but then buy $5 coffees and order doordash where two combo meals with tax/tip/fees is over $40. Their friends are all the same too. I have no idea how expensive it would have to get for them to change their habits but we're...
  15. PuffChippy

What do you do for TV?

Just depends on how you do it. If you go into it thinking you must have a certain channel or that you have to duplicate what you have with cable you're just throwing your money into a different hole. If you forget all the current TV habits you're married to and start over with an open mind you...
  16. PuffChippy

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

If people knew the true extent of what was really being collected and sold they'd never stand for it. Sure, a little metadata here, a little metadata there, who cares that Wendy's knows you bought 3 cheeseburgers last Friday night at 2:00am. It's when you start linking it all together, and...
  17. PuffChippy

Pay with your palm?

Your gov't collecting all your phone metadata? Whatevs. Your bank data stored in the cloud? Why not. Wells Fargo cataloguing every purchase you make and where you make it? Sounds good. Palm print to buy a sandwich? Eff no, getouttahere with that $%&*!!
  18. PuffChippy

Which would you rather do? LIV edition

If that's a choice then I'm changing my answer. I'll handle the redundancy.
  19. PuffChippy

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Mahomes got a 10 year contract worth $450 million in 2020 and he got paid even though he lost plenty of games since. Guess once he got his millions he stopped caring about winning any more, just like all those other greedy slacker athletes in the NFL, MLB, etc.
Back