Search results for query: *

1. PuffChippy

The best putting mat

I finally have the space to get a large, quality putting mat for an indoor shop but I’m not even sure where to start. There doesn’t seem to be a way to try any of them out first, so if you ever bought a mat can you give me some tips on what you liked or didn’t like about it, or maybe some of the...
  2. PuffChippy

Nike Vapor Speed irons, Wilson blades and the MPF

Stumbled across something interesting and I’m curious what others thoughts are. I was browsing through the Maltby Playability Factors for Nike irons and saw the Vapor Speed with a shockingly low MPF of 116 and the following measurements: CDim: 1.436 MOI: 16.33 VCog: 1.01 (!) Not knowing...
  3. PuffChippy

Heavier shafts help fix thin strikes

I’ve found that my natural swing tends to be pretty consistent, like the size of a nickel consistent, it’s just that this natural swing results in striking the ball thin and towards the heel. This is across all clubs but is more pronounced the longer the shaft. I can move the contact point...
  4. PuffChippy

Golfers arrested for playing golf

Three golfers were arrested and could face 90 days in jail: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/three-massachusetts-golfers-arrested-for-violating-rhode-island-quarantine-order/ar-BB127Eqk?li=BBnba9I
  5. PuffChippy

Breaking the rules when you lose a ball

So a friend and I have been having a debate and I'm curious what others think about this. When you play a course and they've allowed the rough to get overgrown due to poor maintenance, if you hit a fairly decent shot but can't find your ball in the rough because it's so overgrown, do you take a...
Back