Search results for query: *

1. S

FS/FT Taylormade M2 Driver, Adams CMB, UA and Merion Hats

Few items for sale/trade. First is a 2016 Taylormade M2 HL Driver in fantastic shape with clean topline and crown. Has upgraded speeder 661 tour spec stiff shaft and comes with headcover. Willing to separate head and shaft if have buyers interested in both. $SOLD! Next is set of Adams CMB...
  2. S

WTB Odyssey Headcover

Looking for a cool non-stock odyssey mallet cover. Would love a Jack Daniel's or Dr. Ody one but open to any cool ones. Let me know what you have!
  3. S

FS/FT Toulon Atlanta

Price drop! $340 OBO! For sale is a like new Toulon Atlanta H4 with upgraded black shaft and superstroke GT Tour Grip. Has only been played 3 rounds, just can't knock my old gamer out of the bag. 34". Cost $450 new for this combo from Toulon, selling for $375 OBO. Will consider trades for...
  4. S

WTB Seemore Headcover

Looking to buy a seemore headcover. Open to tartans, black-out, nashville, clovers, THP themes, etc. Let me know what you have! Thanks!
  5. S

WTB Toulon Hat/Gear

Looking to buy a Toulon hat. Also open to other Toulon gear (headcovers, markers, towels, shirts etc). Let me know what you have!!
  6. S

WTB Scotty Cameron Putting Disc

Title says it, let me know if anyone has one! Thanks!
  7. S

WTB Cheap Seemore

Hey guys! WTB cheap seemore to experiment with the RST. Have never rolled one before and very curious. Hoping to not spend a ton as no guarantee I'll like it. Let me know if anyone is looking to get rid of one!
  8. S

WTB M2 Tour 3 wood

Looking to buy a taylormade M2 tour 3 wood in 15 degree. Prefer stiff shaft in 70-80s gram range. Also open to 2017 M1 fairway with same specs. Let me know what ya have, surely someone is unloading for a new m3/m4! Thanks!
  9. S

WTB Mallet Headcover

I just bought a Scotty Cameron Futura X5 and looking to buy a mallet headcover for it. Open to Scotty Cameron mallet covers, Rose & Fire covers, Sunfish, Black Clover, course covers, etc... Let me know what you guys have. Thanks!
  10. S

WTB Piretti Blade Putter Cover

Title says it all, let me know what you guys have!
  11. S

FS/FT Cuatom Machine M2A Putter

Have a murdered out/all black custom machine M2A for sale or trade. Club is 34.5”, standard loft and lie. Has an all black head with topline milled site line, black machine medallion in the cavity, black screws/weights, black shaft, and a superstroke grip. Comes with the stock black Hog...
  12. S

WTB Machine Black Putter Cover

Title says it all, let me know what cha got!
  13. S

Putter with "best/purest" roll

Hey guys, wondering everyone's opinion on which putter or face milling provides the best/purest roll. I know evnroll has gotten a lot of buzz, but I can't stand looking at any of them as I am a traditional plumbers neck kind of guy. So out of other brands/milling, which do you all think is best...
  14. S

WTB High End Putter

Hey guys! Looking to add another putter to the collection. I currently roll a custom Scotty Cameron Newport and love the head shape of the Newport/anser style and love all things Scotty, but pretty sure I want to try something different this time. A few companies that have caught my eye are...
  15. S

High End Putter Comparison

Hey guys! Looking to add another putter to the collection and wanted some feedback from everyone. I currently roll a custom Scotty Cameron Newport and love the head shape of the Newport/anser style and love all things Scotty, but pretty sure I want to try something different this time. A few...
  16. S

WTS/WTT Bettinardi BBIF

EDIT: drop to $170! Also would consider one of the new TM TP putters in addition to other trades listed above Looking to sell (or trade) my 2016 Bettinardi BB1F with superstroke grip. Putter is 34 inches and in great condition as can be seen by the photos. Would consider trades for (could...
  17. S

WTB Putter Grip

Got a new putter and hate the current grip on it so looking for a change. Would love to have something like a bettinardi grip, Lamkin deep etched, iomic, rosemark, or SS flatso 1.0/ultra but am open to others as well. Let me know if any of you guys have something lying around you'd be willing to...
  18. S

WTB flow neck Newport/Anser style putter

Looking to buy a Newport or anser style putter with a flow neck. Would love a Scotty, bettinardi, piretti, etc. Hoping to spend around $150 but open to spending more if something catches my eye. Let me know what you have!
  19. S

Scotty Cameron Ryder Cup USA Headcover, Pom Headcovers, Custom Ping Nome Putter

Price drops! Scotty USA Cover Sold! $15/each for the pom covers or $40 for all 3 $100 for ping nome All items are OBRO. Would consider trades for 2017 Scotty Cameron Masters Putter Cover (umbrellas), UA or FJ gear, high end putters, or Taylormade M1/M2 fairway wood (head only or with stiff...
  20. S

FS: UA/Nike/Izod Polos, Puma Shoes

Price drops! $15/each for Nike polos or take both for $25. Multiple clothing items for sale, all are OBRO and can do discounts for combo deals. All items from a clean, smoke free home. 1. Under Armour black and silver/grey polo. Size medium. Worn once. No rips, tears, holes. $25 {SOLD} 2...
Back