Search results for query: *

1. IndySC

2nd Annual Indianapolis Outing - Sept 28-30

Yo. A-Aron and I are welcoming all to Indianapolis again this year to play some golf. Brickyard and Fort will be in great playing conditions. Schedule versatile but thinking: 9/29 - Afternoon round at The Fort in Indianapolis. $59 for the round. 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 tee times. Will add...
  2. IndySC

Could Use Some Good Juju Right Now

Have been on the lurk lately but if any of you folks pray to whatever God you pray to or throw some positive thoughts our way, we could use some good vibes in our house right now. Appreciate you taking the time to read.
  3. IndySC

THP Callout: IndySC vs. markm778

Markm778 is heading over to Indianapolis on Saturday to play a little golf and we decided to spice things up a little bit and get him some #TheGrandaddy practice. Players: IndySC (8.4) vs. markm778 (17) When: Saturday, August 19th @10:30am Where: Kampen Golf course (Pete Dye design)...
  4. IndySC

Been to Key West lately?

Wife and I along with another couple will be heading to key west in September for 3 nights and trying to determine how we will stay the nights. For those who have been, would you stay in the town? Stay near the beach? We will not have a car. We would like do to some touristy things. Just...
  5. IndySC

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

Just heard on the news. Guess this story is over. https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-kills-himself-prison/Hkp9wdGcZImoMBomJLMNVJ/story.html
  6. IndySC

FS: Toulon San Francisco 34"

Picked up a San Francisco in January to play around with but it's not for me. I've only had it out in play twice, so it has seen very little wear. Putter length is 34". Stock shaft, grip, and putter cover come with the club. Only asking back what I paid for it: $220. I will ship for free...
  7. IndySC

Happy Dyngus Day!

The forgotten holiday around Easter. Happy Dyngus Day to the THP Polish family!
  8. IndySC

Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

Opening the course gates and Aaron's house to all who would like to make the trip over to the Indianapolis area August 18-20. Come on over to the middle of the crossroads of America! The plan will be to golf Friday afternoon. Saturday morning round at Kampen Golf course in West Lafayette...
  9. IndySC

What part of your bag changes the most?

If you've made your way to this site, there is obviously a little bit more of a nutty golfer perspective to your life than the average golfer. We all love new equipment, but have limitations to where we can spend our hard earned money. Is there a specific club or section of the bag you switch...
  10. IndySC

What would you do to get into #TheGrandaddy

I'll play along with the new thread contest. Have fun with this one! Other than the many contest entries, What's your tipping point for what you'd do to get into #TheGrandaddy? Driver to the junk? Public nudity? How far would you go?!?
  11. IndySC

Milestone Post - A Big Thank You

I was planning on getting this in at 1,000, but got a little excited during the Wilson Staff threads and squeaked right past. When I signed up for this site, I would have probably guessed that it would have taken me a couple years to reach 1,000 posts, but here I am just a little over 6 months...
  12. IndySC

Designing and Milling Your Own Putter

Was wondering if anyone has ever attempted to design and mill their own putter. I have a coworker of mine who does custom firearm manufacturing and has a CNC mill that I could use. Thought it might be a fun little activity to see what I could come up with. Anyone ever attempt?
  13. IndySC

IndySC's Swing Journey to #TheGrandaddy

Mr. Panda et al, Please join me in helping groove my swing as I get geared up to play The Hideaway and take on the Zoocrew. Hoping you'll be able to dissect my swing flaws and help me get more consistent. I have videos of my PW, 5i, and driver. I am pretty consistent with the PW, 5i is...
  14. IndySC

#THPCallOut IndySC vs Amsmith61 - Hoosier Hoedown

The first and only THPer I have met, you beat me the first time out on my familiar track, now I want a piece of you on yours. Who: IndySC (Steve) vs. Amsmith61 (Aaron) When: 7/3/16 - Time TBD Where: The Trophy Club - Lebanon, IN Format: Match Play - Blue Tees I had the pleasure of meeting...
  15. IndySC

WITB - IndySC

All right boys and girls. Cool your jets because this bag isn't like the others. This bad boy is all sorts of old and new, worn and never used. It's somewhat bittersweet to post this since I know this will be the last year me and this bag fight through our rounds together. Clubs are as...
  16. IndySC

A Message for the Non-Members/Lurkers

I am writing this post for those lurkers out there on the fence about becoming a part of this forum. Everyone has their own motives, but look below for what is possible when you join: My website join date - Jan 2016 Albatross Member - Jan 2016 Won free shorts and shirt from Devereux - 2/10/16...
  17. IndySC

How Easy did the Game Come to You?

Curious about everyone's transitions into the game of golf. When did you start? How did you start? Did the game come naturally or did it take a lot of work to become tolerable? Did you transition in from another sport? For me, my father started me out on the course when I was about 5 (26...
  18. IndySC

100th Running of the Indianapolis 500

The greatest spectacle in racing takes its 100th installment this weekend. Anybody making the trip over for the race? First time it has sold out and first time in 66 years us Indianapolis residents can watch it on TV.
Back