Search results for query: *

1. S

WTB WTB Tour Edge E 723 head 10.5*.

May buy entire club depending on shaft. Have a C721 and want to try an E head.
  2. S

WTB ZX4 MK II

4-p,5-aw,4-aw,etc. Steelfiber 95 or 110 reg ideal but look at steel too.
  3. S

Tour Edge Exotics C721

Tour EdgeC721, 4-PW, Project X, HZRDUS, Black RDX, 5.5 reg, Stock LLL MINT CONDITION $385, willing to negotiate and/or trade. Note the MCC grip was on a PXG iron not part of sale. TEE C721 have stock like new Lamkin grips that are stock. SOLD,SOLD
  4. S

WTB Looking for Takomo 101 T irons

Seeing what's available in a clean set.
  5. S

WTB Srixon ZX4 MK II

Looking for mint to very good condition set in REGULAR flex. 4-p or 5-a. Probably steel but look at graphite particularly steelfiber.
  6. S

Why were my two ads put in today XXXed out and deleted?

Thought I did everything right and finally got down the insering of pictures and there deleted?
  7. S

Increase Iron weight??

How can I increase overall iron weight of my PXG Gen 3 irons. 5 is XP,6-w Ps. 50* 0311 Forged. The MMT 80 S at 86grams (per Golfworks sheet) is light . Even at old age my tempo can get fast. I put tape on heads of course and that helps but a club type guy said PXG grips are very light so if I...
  8. S

Who has received and played a few rounds with the new Tacomo 101 irons?

By the time I seemingly immediately respond to their emails on stock in their already gone. This has happened often over a few months. Never seem to hear from those who have actually received a set and played them a few times. Really appreciate anyone's experience ordering,receiving,and playing...
  9. S

MackDaddy CB wedge vs Cleveland CBX2 comments and opinions?

When ordering Mavrik Pros 5-aw at beginning of 2021 found out that there were no AW available new from Callaway. Usually carry a AW or GW (same to me) with last 8 or so sets so it was habit. Could simply buy one at CPO or elsewhere but being early in year played with just choke down PM or my 54*...
  10. S

Epic Speed vs Epic Speed Max

Haven't demoed both but aside from the advertising did you notice differences in the two drivers in your testing?
  11. S

WTB Mavrik Pros

Possibly looking to buy a set of clean Mavrik Pros. Interested in SF i95 reg or soft stepped Stiff but also look at all steel shafts as long as not extra stiff.
  12. S

Datrek Golf Transit Cart Bag?

Due to hip/back continued issues was interested in this bag with wheels to simply transport clubs from trunk to riding cart and certainly not pull on grass. Thier inexpensive and of course can't view in person so ordering by pictures and comments only. Simply do these wheels hold up for awhile...
  13. S

Apex 19 WTS

Apex 19, 5 thru A wedge. Upgraded PX Lz 5.5. Standard Loft $ Length ,Lie 1* up. Stock Callaway Tour Wrap Cord. Good condition. Can email more pics. $675. If in area we can work on price. SOLD
  14. S

WTB Looking at possibly going to Mavrik Pros from Apex 19 ???

Investigating selling my Apex19 and going with Mavrik Pros with preferably Steelfiber i95 regular graphite shafts . FWIW my Apex 19 are PX Lz 5.,5-g and great shape. Probably a mistake leaving the Apex and not sure I will but doesn''t hurt to look around.
  15. S

WTB or WTT for Ping Tour 65 regular

Found one
  16. S

Screw for Ping G400 Max to attach to shaft with adaptor??

Got the head got three shafts with adaptors but no &*^%$# screw. to fasten. Is there a generic size and type that would work I could go to ACO or Lowes to use while I make some decisions on shafts going forward. Thanks
  17. S

WTB: Looking at Driver heads: Ping G400 Max & TM 4

Prefer 10*-10.5+ but look at 9* & 9.5*. Cost wise prefer used. FOUND CLUB !
  18. S

WTS Wilson/Staff C-300 FORGED irons

Mint set of 2018/19 Wilson / Staff C-300 Forged irons,5-gap (7 irons), KBS TOUR FLT Series shafts in regular flex=according to the KBS website this is one of their newest shafts. Info on shafts at KBS,Golfworks,etc. These are upgraded shafts. Standard LLL,Wilson/Staff Lamkin Crossline 2 grips...
  19. S

WTB Cobra Forged Tec Black irons

Prefer 5-g, NOT OL,regular or firm flex. NO LONGER LOOKING
  20. S

AMT Shafts, Red,Black,White

Any opinions on these shafts. The concept isn't new but these shafts have been out a few years and I have no experience with them but interested in a set with them. I know Titleist uses them on their iron lineup FWIW.
Back