Search results for query: *

1. D

R.A.C. Putters

Does anyone know anything about these putters? I hit thrift stores, flea markets and estate sales looking for interesting clubs. Yesterday I found a Wilson Sam Snead Payoff 345, a slot line, a Macgregor tourney iron master IMG 5 and a RAC 60. The RAC 60 is interesting as it is well constructed...
  2. D

New Drivers..

I was at a privately owned golf store going out of business saturday. I had broken the shaft in my driver 2 days prior. His inventory was pretty thin at this point and i had wanted to get properly fitted but ended up buying a Adams Blue and a used SLDR driver. I have been switching on and off...
  3. D

For Martial Arts enthusiasts..

Brightened my day..
  4. D

Backup Ping Iron Set

I was at a local golf show and purchased a used set of G20 irons regular flex, graphite shaft (tfc 169i) irons 5-pw. I had just purchased a set of g30's last fall. The color code was the same as what I was fittted for. I paid 150.00.. Since I got the g30's i have been obssessed with having a...
  5. D

Guns and Golf

My wife and I went to the Phiiladelphia Golf Expo today. It was very nice she bought me David Ledbetters book and we had it signed. The ajoining building had a Gun show going on. Only in Pennsylvania I guess.. But I love both so a great day. Dan
Back