Search results for query: *

1. Jim Bloodworth

Playing Golf through the winter or hanging up until spring?

I live in Seattle and we have a long wet cold winter. I usually do not play in the winter. But this year I am going to tough it out and play as much as I can. How about you? Thanks! Jim
  2. Jim Bloodworth

How is life going for you right now?

How is life going for you right now? For me: I hate my Job. My wife is nagging me a lot. My kids are driving me crazy. Money is tight, I am broke. But Hey, I am hitting the golf ball great right now. So life is Great!!
  3. Jim Bloodworth

Anyone tried "The Single Plane Golf Swing" method?

Hi, I am tinkering with converting to the "The Single Plane Golf Swing" method which is an option that is all over the internet and You Tube. This was made famous by Moe Norman. I have tried a little but it seems uncomfortable on setup. I am not sure if it is worth trying. I am just...
  4. Jim Bloodworth

Free E-Book. Science Fiction Book About Golf. Free dates 5-24-17 through 5-28-17

Title: Golf In A Parallel Universe. Enjoy a free E-book about a weekend golfer who suddenly becomes a professional Golfer. Free on Amazon.com from Wednesday 5-24-17 through Sunday 5-28-17. Click or copy and paste link below will take you to Amazon.com and pick the Kindle Free version. Thanks...
  5. Jim Bloodworth

What Is Keeping You From getting to the Next Level Of Your Game?

What Is Keeping You From getting to the Next Level Of Your Game? Is it Mental? Is it Physical? Is it Commitment? Is It Just Certain Parts of the game? For me it is my iron play. And I think it is all mental. Iron shots should be easy but I freeze and cannot hit a good iron shot. What is it...
  6. Jim Bloodworth

I am a little sad. My membership is up and i am not renewing

I had a great deal for a year. $59.00 a month Twilight membership. It was great. I played as much as I wanted during the twilight times. It just expired and I am not renewing because they had a big rate increase, and mostly I am not renewing because of Job commitments. But it was a great ride...
  7. Jim Bloodworth

Why is Golf So Addictive?

No matter how good or bad we play, we keep coming back for More. Why? Why is this game such an addictive sport?
  8. Jim Bloodworth

How Often to you get a chance to play a round of Golf?

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf? How many times would you like to get out and play? What keeps you from playing as much as you want?
  9. Jim Bloodworth

Play it where it lies? Or OK to move to a preferred lie in the fairway?

I grew up playing on courses without much grass. We had a rule that it was OK to move the ball to a better spot for a preferred lie if you are in the fairway. Sort of like Winter rules. Now I live in a area where the courses are in good shape with good grass. But I still have the urge to move...
  10. Jim Bloodworth

Big Bertha V-Series Driver

I just bought a Big Bertha V-Series Driver. I know it has been out a couple of years. It is very light and I like it a lot. Anyone have any imput on this driver? Thanks!
  11. Jim Bloodworth

Noodle Golf Balls. How do they compare to the expensive balls?

I have been hitting Noodle Golf Balls for a while. They are cheap about $12.00 a dozen and seem to be OK. I did a Ball Screening test at a Golf Show and was told that Bridgestone E-6 would be the best for me. So I bought them at $28.00 a dozen. When I played on the course I did a few test and...
  12. Jim Bloodworth

What is the Secret of Golf?

What is the Secret of Golf? How do we get good at this game? Keep left arm Straight? Keep our head down? Practice? Get New Clubs? Take it serious or just have fun? Why do we Play this game? This game is hard. I love this game. Let me know the Secret of this Game.
Back