Search results for query: *

1. Freddy

Rory Wearing New Balance for Olympics

This is pretty funny. The Irish team approached Nike about outfitting their team before Rory declared to play for Ireland and Nike refused them. They went to New Balance afterwards and Rory will be wearing all New Balance during the olympics. Apparently the cost was roughly 2 million to...
  2. Freddy

Review of Conestoga Golf Club - Mesquite NV

Conestoga Golf Club - Mesquite, NV Clubhouse Driving Range #2 Par 3 #4 Par 4 #10 Par 3 View additional photos here https://goo.gl/photos/cLUL6kzCJ4bdnf8PA Practice Area: Driving Range - The driving range is in amazing shape. Each hitting area has a mini staff bag full of golf...
  3. Freddy

Phil Mickelson Golf.com Interview

Golf.com did an interview with Phil and there were some interesting questions in there. I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on this question on the third page. "Of the so-called Big Four -- Fowler, McIlroy, Day and Spieth -- is there one that, in your mind, seems better suited to winning...
  4. Freddy

Robert Mark Golf Headcovers

Anyone else purchased RMG headcovers? I bought some back in early 2014. The leather is very high quality and the inside of the cover is a very soft plush material. I'm very happy with mine. The shield with old english one and the diamond with anchor stencils were actually my idea I'm proud...
Back