Search results for query: *

1. P

FSFT: Odyssey O Works red Jailbird Mini S

Like new, only been on the course once. 34” $190obo. Trades would be maybe an M4 head plus cash from me or other putters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

Cleaning Up FS: Wilson FG Tour V4 4-G And Callaway XR16 Pro 14 degree.

Wilson FG Tour V4 4-G in great shape. DG pro s300 and Lamkin I-line on all but Gap wedge. Asking $225 Callaway XR16PRO 14 3 wood. Also in Fantastic shape. Asking $50 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

One Wish

With all of the Grandaddy recap and all that was done for team prestige it got me thinking about what I would do with one golf wish. If you could only have one wish, anything is possible, what would it be? Everything else would be the same. So would it be clubs, memberships, more time to play...
  4. P

WTB: Skytrak

Looking to buy or trade for Skytrak. Let me know if anyone has one they are trying to get rid of. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

FS: Bettinardi Staff Bag

Bettinardi Staff bag in great condition. Trying to find my skytrak. Asking 450 or best offer plus calculated shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

FS: Bettinardi Tour Dass Center Shaft

Up for Sale is my Tour Dass Center shafted half moon with fit face. Asking $750 obo. Also have a Staff bag i would be willing to move. Make an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

WTB or WTT for Skytrak

Interested in buying or trading for a skytrak. I have a bettinardi Tour Dass and some other stuff I am willing to trade also maybe a trade plus cash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

WTB: Hrzdus Black 75g 6.0 or AD-BB 7s

Looking for a Hzrdus Black 75g 6.0 of AD-BB7s driver shaft. I would prefer with the Callaway tip but if not I can prob work around that. Please let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

FS: Vokey black SM6 54 S grind.

I have a Vokey SM6 that I only used a couple of rounds. It is a 54 S grind. $75 obo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. P

What manufacturer do you hate to love or love to hate?

I used to hate ping and would never buy anything from them. Then I spent hours hitting every driver and ended up with an i20 years ago. It still probably sticks out as the manufacturer I would hate to love. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. P

Which Manufacturer will have the biggest change or impact this year?

Will it be a pro changing gear or leaving? Will it be a big growth year for newer brands? Will we see more growth in off name brands? Or any other prediction. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. P

2017 ideal Year

With the new year coming I would love to hear everyone's ideal year in terms of how they will play and equipment predictions. Will you play 70 rounds? Will you have the same bag at the end of the year? Will you improve your handicap by 2? Will you make it into thp events or other golf...
  13. P

With Granddaddy Contests coming to an end what has been your greatest Golf Experience

I know that most agree the Grandaddy is the pinnacle for the amateur golfer but I am curious what your greatest golf experience is to date? Some may say the Grandaddy as they have been but for others it may be something else. This year I played in a Web.com Pro am with Wesley Bryan as our pro...
  14. P

FS: Scotty Cameron X5r 34"

Picked this up used this year but am now selling it to make room for a new Betti. Good condition and does not include headcover. $225 or best offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. P

FS: Puma Biodrive size 10 Grey/orange $35

Never worn without box. Puma Biodrive size 10. They are just too narrow for me. $35 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. P

WTB: THP mallet putter headcover or Scotty Cameron headcover

Like title says I am looking for a headcover for a Scotty Cameron x5r. I love the white THP one of it fits and anyone is looking to get rid of. Got the THP one but if anyone has a nice Cameron one as well let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. P

Hello from Chicago suburbs

Just introducing myself on here. My buddy Pringles has nothing but good things to say. Golf enthusiast and equipment lover. Looking forward to seeing what THP has to offer for myself.
Back