Search results for query: *

1. dragondrake

Cobra single length irons vs Wishon sterling single length irons

I have found alot of info on the Cobra single length irons here on the site but very little conversation about the Wishon sterling single length irons, is there a reason for that ??? Does the Wishon clubs not perform well or is there some design problem with their performance ???
  2. dragondrake

Deus Matrix

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or info on a Deus Matrix 40A regular flex graphite shaft specs,swing speeds or who they would fit ???
  3. dragondrake

Right or Left handed ???

Right or Left handed, have I been playing the wrong way ??? Recently I have come across several articles about dominant handedness and how to determine it, some say that it is as simple as which hand you write with or which use your fork in others suggest that its which way that you throw a...
  4. dragondrake

Is Callaway going to stop making Supersoft golf balls ??

I was on the Callaway site tonight and noticed they only have the yellow and the assorted pack on the site. Does anyone know if the are going to stop producing them ????
  5. dragondrake

How many sets of clubs do you own ???

I am new to the site and have been reading alot of reviews and threads and have noticed that changing clubs is pretty common. When you change clubs are just changing clubs in you bag or are you upgrading your clubs. So thats why I was wondering how many sets you own ???
  6. dragondrake

A Little Help

I am new to the site and new again to golf I haven't played in 20+ years and am looking to start again. The main problem I have is that I am really confused, when I use to play none of these equipment choices were available. I have been in several golf shops and everyone seems to have really...
Back