Search results for query: *

1. Reframmellator

PING G730 Irons

Going to order a set of these this week. Worked with the Ping fitter today at a local vendor days as I’m losing swing speed. The G730 outperformed the G430 and my Mavrik Max with regular flex. Fitter put me into the Alta Quick 45 (sr flex) shaft and it transformed things for me. Typical 7-iron...
  2. Reframmellator

Swing Path

Stand square to your target line and hold the head of a club with your lead hand against your lead hip (both left, if tight handed.) With your rear hand, point the shaft of the club about 15 degrees away from your body, on the other side of the target line. The club orientation represents an out...
  3. Reframmellator

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Tony Finau. Still impressed by his resetting an ankle he dislocated celebrating an ace during the Par 3 and posting a top ten finish that weekend.
  4. Reframmellator

What is your “go to” club?

My Ping G30 5 wood is the most dependable club in the bag.
  5. Reframmellator

The Most Overlooked Record in Professional Sports

@JB said: “Two legends from Boston Sports and both are overlooked during GOAT talks in him and Bill Russell.” I’m not much of a fan of Boston pro sports but this is 100% true. Whenever I hear Ted Williams’ name, I remember the anecdote in Ball Four about Ted’s self-talk during BP. Incredible...
  6. Reframmellator

Pretty sure my tee time for Tuesday is getting cancelled..

I’ve been able to play there two or three times. It’s a nice layout.
  7. Reframmellator

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Yes. See my post from Wed. And he apparently had not been seen since the alleged assault on Mar 7. Lions have released him.
  8. Reframmellator

Apparently no prior indications of anything like this: On Wednesday, the Hillsborough County, Florida, sheriff’s office issued a warrant for the arrest of Detroit Lions cornerback Cameron Sutton. Sutton is wanted for aggravated battery/domestic violence by strangulation, a third-degree felony.
  9. Reframmellator

Root For or Against?

I hope my opponent plays well. SOMEBODY in the group should be playing well . . . I am hypercompetitive in some things, but golf is not one of them. Winning or losing a THP match would not be life-changing, but having a good time or not could be..
  10. Reframmellator

Steelers have 7 first round picks on their roster. Three were drafted by other teams. Two weeks ago they had 8 first rounders, three from other teams. What does it mean? First rounders tend to get multiple chances, I guess.
  11. Reframmellator

No questioning their performances. As recently as last Friday, Pickett was being told there would be an open competition. That changed after the Wilson deal. Trubisky was brought in to start and yanked after 3.5 games. Rudolph was promised an open competition against Trubisky and Pickett and got...
  12. Reframmellator

For all the players that are amped up to play for Mike Tomlin, there is a growing list of players who claim to have been offered greater roles/opportunities than what actually transpired: LeGarrett Blount, James Harrison, Melvin Ingram, Mitchell Trubisky, Mason Rudolph, and Kenny Pickett...
  13. Reframmellator

Reports that Eagles went after Pickett after attempts to make a deal for Justin Fields fell through.
  14. Reframmellator

“Diva WR” is redundant.
  15. Reframmellator

Pickett reportedly reacted poorly to the Wilson signing on top of his reaction to sitting last season in favor of Mason Rudolph. Say what you want about Omar Khan but he ain’t timid.
  16. Reframmellator

Wordle

Wordle 1,000 🎉 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  17. Reframmellator

Wordle

Wordle 999 6/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  18. Reframmellator

Wordle

Wordle 998 3/6 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  19. Reframmellator

Adam Schefter reporting BAL ILB Patrick Queen signing a 3 yr $41MM deal with PIT. Huge get for the Steelers, who have struggled to replace Ryan Shazier.
Back