Search results for query: *

1. mesaman777

Firebuilt Golf Practice Station

My wonderful Wife just got this for me. Hasn't arrived yet, but I am really looking forward to when it does. Looks like a solid piece of equipment. Anyone try it yet? https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Golf-Practice-Station.product.100461497.html
  2. mesaman777

Putting improvement choice

If you could only improve your speed or line, which do you choose? For me it's speed. It's always been speed. I always felt I had a good feel for a putts apex and other than an entire misread, I'm usually around the cup. Unfortunately I'm short. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. mesaman777

Wilson Duo Professional balls

Sorry if these were covered elsewhere, I didn't see anything. Anyone play them yet? Any feedback on performance, spin, feel, durability? Thanks Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. mesaman777

Where's the Beef?

Is he injured? I haven't seen him in any euro tour tv coverage. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. mesaman777

Any industrial construction guy's out there?

I'm in awe of what you guy's do and the scale in which you do it. I am currently on a site waiting for our first phase to be built. We are in trailers about 1/4 mile walk to the facility and each time I wander over to look at progress I am amazed. There are several hundred people working on the...
  6. mesaman777

New club build fun.

I thought it would be fun to post a new iron project I just finished. I bought a brand new set of Srixon Z565's, but I chose a shaft that I couldn't get along with. I didn't have an opportunity to get fit to these because they are closeouts. I knew that I could bend them to spec and change...
  7. mesaman777

WTB .355 iron shafts 4-AW in Regular

Don't mind if they are pulls. I'm thinking of pulling the S Nippon NS Pro 980GH's out of the Srixons I have posted and trying out some different shafts. Anyone have a set laying around? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  8. mesaman777

FS/FT New Srixon Z565 irons 4-AW

Just bought these new 2 weeks ago, played 1 round and discovered they are too stiff for me. Nippon NS Pro 980GH in stiff. Standard specs. I will consider trades. $600 shipped Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  9. mesaman777

Ping i200 irons

4-U, Red Dot, Power Spec, Nippon Modus3 105 regular, Lampkin Z5 Midsize grips. $450 Shipped USA Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  10. mesaman777

Dealing with the self commentator

So, I am advancing in my clubs match play, I made it to the semi's and I'm facing a guy who is the worst self commentator I have ever played with. I have been in his group in other stroke play events and it's nearly unbearable. Everyone shares a shot or 2 throughout the round, including me...
  11. mesaman777

Sun Mountain Pathfinder push cart

Anyone see one of these yet? They look pretty light and durable. I'm thinking about a new cart and this looks interesting. Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
  12. mesaman777

Hawaii lava flow

Sorry if this was mentioned already. Blame TT search. Watching the local news covering the volcanic activity on Hawaii's big island. Residents are acting as though this is as common as a rain storm. Interviews with the spout in the background are surreal to me. The orange glow of the magma is so...
  13. mesaman777

Spikes or Spikeless

Piggybacking on my other thread about shoes, there have been some comments made in regards to the sole type. Personally, I haven't purchased a spiked shoe in many years. I love being able to put my shoes on before I leave the house, stop at the quick-mart, play, hang in the grill and stop at...
  14. mesaman777

How long do you keep shoes for?

I currently have 4 pairs in the rotation. 1 pair about 3 years old, sneaker style and In perfect condition. 2 pairs about 1-1.5 years old but in great shape and the last pair about 6 months old. All the shoes are spikeless and different colors. I think I can safely say I will never purchase...
  15. mesaman777

The Job Interview

So, I am currently interviewing with a huge famous tech company. I also currently work for a huge famous tech company. The jobs are similar in that my title and tasks wouldn't change much, but the content in which I would be responsible for is vastly different. My current job was a start-up and...
  16. mesaman777

Bright sunny day or overcast?

If there is no rain in the forecast and conditions are currently dry, would you rather play in the bright sunshine or on a cloudy overcast day? Lately for me, I have been enjoying the overcast day. We have been getting a lot of rain on the East coast and after a few cloudy rounds I found it...
  17. mesaman777

New Era Golf Hat

Is it just me or is this a badass design? Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
  18. mesaman777

1-2-3 Tourney.

You guys ever play in a 1-2-3 tourney? Basically, it's a random draw for an A,B,C,D player per team. Par 3's the top 3 scores count. Par 4's the top 2 scores count. Par 5's the best ball in the group counts. Then on top of that, we played individual stroke for points for year end tourneys, so...
  19. mesaman777

Iced coffee yay or nay?

As I prepare to head out to the course I'm preparing a home brewed iced coffee. I'm a big fan in the warmer months. Anyone else? Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
  20. mesaman777

Jason Witten retiring

I thought this deserved it's own thread. Witten retiring and jumping into the MNF booth. I love this. Hate the Cowboys, but always admired Witten.
Back