Search results for query: *

1. TheRyno

How Do You Decide Which Club Wins a Spot in the Bag?

How do you determine which club wins a spot in the bag when deciding between a couple. I have some clubs that I don’t question or even test in the off-season vs some that are always on the chopping block (driver). I’ve done launch monitors where one may have way better numbers than another but...
  2. TheRyno

Most Accurate Device to Read Club Speed

Does anyone have any recommendations on most accurate device to measure clubhead speed? I've been doing the superspeed training and just had my fastest swing ever with the green club. The very next swing I guess I was standing a little too close and smashed the swing speed radar I was using...
  3. TheRyno

Testing Different Legth Shaft and Grips During Fitting

Question for people who have been to a fitting many times: 1. Is there any way to try different length shafts during a fitting? How does someone find out if they play better in a shorter/longer shaft without a comparison during a fitting? 2. Can you try different grip diameters during a...
  4. TheRyno

Smartphone as Launch Monitor

The specs on the new iPhone show multiple lenses on it. I’m not familiar with the type of camera lens in a launch monitor vs a phone. Does anyone know if this is possible with current phones or could the lens for future phones gets better to make launch monitors more affordable?
  5. TheRyno

Swing Analyzers- Zepp vs Swingbyte vs GSA Pro

I wanted to see if anyone had any opinions or experience with the different swing analyzers you can strap on to your club. I have two young kids and can’t make it to the range as often as I’d like, but can usually find some time to hit balls into a net late night. Hitting into a net is better...
  6. TheRyno

Cobra LTD vs F9

Has anyone compared the LTD/F9 or played both? Reviews on the F9 seem great with ballspeed and forgiveness. The LTD was unique a few years ago with the tech and low spin, high moi. Is the F9 that much better overall or LTD any more forgiving? Any other major differences?
  7. TheRyno

Questions/Suggestions for First Fitting

This is the first thread I've started so please move if it's not in the right place. I've got my first fitting set for the 26th so it's coming up in a couple weeks. Since I've never gone through the process there were a number of questions I had: 1. I hit my irons 6 and up pretty well but...
Back