Search results for query: *

1. patriotcoach

Looking THPERS in The Villages or nearby area

I will be staying in The Villages for an extended weekend and looking for some golfers to play golf with. I will be there from June 22-27. I am willing to play within the Villages or outside the Villages. My father lives in the Villages, but will be out of town over the weekend. Just hoping...
  2. patriotcoach

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

No way. Virtues is much more difficult.
  3. patriotcoach

Would love to, but I have travel league that day. Sorry I saw this so lste. Ready to play golf with you guys again.
  4. patriotcoach

Heading to Hilton Head on the 17th. I was hoping to get out before I leave, but not looking good. Can't wait to get outdoors and see if I can take what I have been working on indoors to the course.
  5. patriotcoach

CONTEST 2022 Bourbon Bash Contest & Live Update Thread

As always, I am in for The Bourbon Bash!
  6. patriotcoach

EXPERIENCE 2023 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I am ready! My favorite event on the forum.
  7. patriotcoach

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2023 Budget Championship with Bag Boy

Giving this one a try. Sounds like a fun event and a great course!
  8. patriotcoach

Michigan hackers, check in here

I am interested. I am retired from work but not golf! Live in Findlay, OH. Willing to drive for golf.
  9. patriotcoach

CONTEST 2022 Bourbon Bash Contest & Live Update Thread

Had a super time this past weekend! Always great to be around THPERS! It has been a tough couple weeks for me and this was just the right attitude cure. Thanks guys. Sorry that I wasn't as talkative as usual but I was exhausted from thw past few weeks. YOU ALL are the greatest. I now feel...
  10. patriotcoach

Bourbon Bash 2022

Getting excited for this year's edition of the Bourbon Bash! Great group of guys getting together for some golf, bourbon, but most importantly getting share the game we love!
  11. patriotcoach

Bourbon Bash 2022

I will be coming in to Lexington on Friday late afternoon. Will probably stay in Griffin Gate area. Any eateries that also have quality Bourbon assortments in that area that I could get a good start to my trip. I want to have a good start to my Bourbon Bash golf on Saturday. I always carry my...
  12. patriotcoach

If one of the other two can't make it, I'd be interested. Let me know if you need a player.
  13. patriotcoach

Had a great time today at Urbana CC with OhioGolfer, Golfers Anonymous, and LLIB. OG played well today. Thanks for the opportunity to play a great course. Some day I will put a solid round together on that course.
  14. patriotcoach

Bourbon Bash 2022

Something I will consider! I play Friday morning in Lima, Ohio. Should be done around 2, possibly earlier. Thanks!
  15. patriotcoach

Bourbon Bash 2022

Thinking of coming into Lexington area on Friday after my travel league round. I should be there around 5:30. If anyone else would be coming in on Friday, let me know and we can room up together and hit some distilleries.
  16. patriotcoach

Do you Five Hybrid?

I do not game a 5h. My 5i fits my game well. I thought about looking at a 5h during my fitting but decided against it, due to the improved ability and dispersion of my 5i.
Back