Search results for query: *

1. M

Supertri MWT Setup

Have any of you Supertri users adjusted the weights to bring your spin rate down? My current setup on my 10.5 is 6 heel/14 back/2 toe. I’m trying to get my spin rate down a little and was wondering if any of you went thru this process already and what your experiences were. Being that the...
  2. M

New Srixon Z-TX & Z-TX Tour Drivers

Does anyone know if these will be released in the US? And if so, when? The Z-TX is a 460cc head and the Z-TX Tour is a 430cc head, both with interchangable weights. But heres the kicker...the Z-TX stock shaft is a Miyazaki Blue 72 or Silver 61. The Tour version comes with a Miyazaki Black...
  3. M

Butt stiff vs. butt soft

Is a butt stiff vs. butt soft in the same flex have to do with feel only? Does it have to do with how one loads the shaft? Fast tempo vs. smooth tempo? Ball flight? Thanks, mullie
  4. M

Miyazaki experts

I'm going to pull the trigger on a Miyazaki shaft with my new Supertri driver. I'm debating on a Blue 61 Stiff or the Black 61 Stiff. Anyone had experiences with both? Any big differences between the two? I'll be coming from a VS-proto 60 stiff and a Voodoo SVS6 which I've had success with...
  5. M

Miyazaki vs. Oban

Can anyone compare, or have experience with either the Miyazaki Blue 61S or the Oban Revenge 6, 04 flex (stiff). Thanks in advance. Anyone know if they officially launched the Miyazaki shafts yet? Still seems pretty hard to get and not readily available. Thanks, mullie
  6. M

Cleveland CG7 Tour BP vs. CG7 BP

Has anyone tried them both? Looking for comparisons and which you prefer and why. Thanks! mullie
  7. M

NV-75 vs. V2-75 in 3-wood?

To All: Anyone out there have experiences with these 2 shafts in their fairway woods? I have the opportunity to get a '09 Launcher 15 degree 3W in either of these shafts stiff. I know the specs on both of them but would like any feedback for those who have tried these shafts. Thank you! mullie
  8. M

Irons and Driver Dilemma

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and would appreciate your input/expertise. Here’s my irons dilemma: Swing characteristics: slow tempo, slight pause at the top, 5-iron 175 carry Currently play Hogan Edge Pro’s w/Project X 5.0 Flighted shafts. I love the look and feel of my irons...
Back