Search results for query: *

1. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

I have up for sale a gently used Garmin G80. It served me very well. It is very accurate. If you are not familiar with it. It is a handheld GPS, and Launch Monitor. I put up against trackman and it was off 1-3 yards. For me that is negligible. New they go for $499 Need to move this to finance a...
  2. Brucem609

Ping Alta CB black VS recoil dart

Contemplating the new G730 irons, what shaft? What are the differences. Trust me I will get fit What’s the thoughts between the 2
  3. Brucem609

Ping PLD putters

I am certain there is a thread somewhere but I can’t find it. What’s the thoughts on these beauties?
  4. Brucem609

Split handle 2 hand drill

I have been getting emails on this device. https://www.golfgrade.com/golf-handles Anybody have any experience with it?
  5. Brucem609

Lamkin UTX grips

I never played these grips but I saw one and it felt nice. I particularly like the blue ones. No cord. Anybody play these? Your thoughts? Seems like they average $9.99 each. Anybody have a better price?
  6. Brucem609

Are they worth it? G430 Irons

I currently play G425’s, but I do like new and shiny. I have seen pictures of the G430’s rear of the club “dinged” up. Anybody else out there had the G425’s and moved to the G430’s? Your thoughts? More yardage? (I assume) from same club? Better sound? Worse sound? Solid feel? Any issues with...
  7. Brucem609

Thoughts on this swing

I am 61 yo, a little overweight (?) I play to a 13, and I’m not terrible. I have a double miss at times. Driver goes 210, 7 iron 140. Take a look at this swing and give me your thoughts
  8. Brucem609

X5 VS Garmin

I have the X5, but I am a watch “Ho” Is the S62 with the CT 10 as good - better-Worse? Looking for thoughts
  9. Brucem609

Mat, net…..

Got lucky today, found a Garmin R10 for $200! Now I just need a net and a hitting mat. The net, I would love to be easy up and down 10x10 The mat, don’t want to break the bank, but don’t want a budget mat either. Had elbow surgery both arms. everybody thoughts on both? Thanks
  10. Brucem609

Right hand off the club in backswing

I already know the answer: “Don’t let go!” Easier said than done. I am 61 yo, and probably been doing it - FOREVER. I found out because today is was very humid, and one club slipped out of my grip. I realized that my right hand comes off and regrips on the downswing, I assume to create a bigger...
  11. Brucem609

Question- For real

So, I have no idea on this. Can I use a driver shaft in a fairway wood? Yes cut in down in length. reason: I currently play a SR shaft in my driver and when I switched I gained 12+yards in my drive. I found a SR shaft at my golf Galaxy and was wondering g if I cut it down, will it fit my...
  12. Brucem609

What club do I need?

I am a pretty decent player, until I get to the longer irons. I hit my 6I and 5I almost the same. I hit my driver 232, and swing speed around 87MPH. 7I 142 AVG (Shotscope) 6I 153 AVG (Shotscope) 7W 171 AVG (Shotscope) 5W 188 AVG (Shotscope) big gap between 6I and 7W. I need something in...
  13. Brucem609

Center shafted putter???

After many putters (8+) all heel shafted I am going to try a center shaft. I mean what do I have to lose. QUESTION: what is a center shaft putter supposed to benefit.?
  14. Brucem609

WTB Senior shafts

Looking for replacements for my 5W & 7W both currently are Reg flex and I am thinking SR will help me. Love to get the Alta CB If anybody has them, I am interested
  15. Brucem609

For Sale Putters and shafts

Happy rainy Saturday folks. I have a few items I would like to sell off: 2 putters First Bettinardi Queen Bee 12. Excellent shape, only 1 mark around the hosel underside looks like where the finish may have come off due to heat(pre purchase) Blue Bettinardi grip plays 35” small nick on cover...
  16. Brucem609

Grip sizing question

Ok here goes I got new irons and the fitter said he was going to ask Ping to put “2 extra wraps” the grips are tour velvet 360 standard size. I like the feel! So, I went to go buy grips for my other clubs. They didn’t have the 360 but they said the regular tour velvet are the same. GREAT Spent...
  17. Brucem609

Ping tour 65 Reg VS Ping Alta CB 55

Do you play the tour? What’s your thoughts VS the Alta CB?
  18. Brucem609

WTB Ping G425

Looking for a set of Ping G425 irons. Black dot, regular graphite. I had a set on the bay, and somebody sniped me. meant 5-PW, but open to other set ups. Have something to trade if interested I210’s
  19. Brucem609

Help Please on a shaft

I have an opportunity to get a set of Tensi AV series 65 shafts for my irons. I am slow swinger and would love some extra pop. Right now I have the recoil smacwrap shafts, and I like them, just wondering about these. I can’t seem to find out anything on them for irons. What I do find is, a...
  20. Brucem609

Winn grip Dti tac 2.0

Looking around for reviews on the Dri Tac 2.0. I picked it up and felt very firm. Thoughts?
Back