Search results for query: *

1. OhioGolfer

For Sale Random items

$65 shipped to Albatross members THP Nexbelt THP Limited Series Divot Tool THP Limited Series Glove THP Cup
  2. OhioGolfer

For Sale Headcovers

$25 each for used $30 each for new in package Shipping is free to Albatross members, $7 for non members.
  3. OhioGolfer

2024 Golf Trips?

Do you have any golf trips planned for 2024 yet? If so, where are you going, and if not, where are you wanting to try and go?
  4. OhioGolfer

Favorite course you played in 2022?

What was your favorite course you played in 2022, and what course are you most looking forward to playing in 2023?
  5. OhioGolfer

Have you ever bought golf items because of a brand ambassador?

I am in a marketing class and just taking a poll for a project to see if a brand ambassador has ever influenced a purchase for you. With the internet and social media rising, my question for you is have you ever made a purchase because of a brand ambassador that a golf company has used to market...
  6. OhioGolfer

For Sale Clubs for sale

Shipping is free for albatross members, other buyers will pay exact shipping. $ 120 $115 Cobra Speedzone 5 wood18.5 degree with Aldila Rogue 70 S shaft $180 $175 Ben Hogan GS53 Driver 9 degree Hzrdous Smoke black 6.0 60g shaft $115 Ben Hogan GS53 3 wood 14 degree Hzrdous Smoke black 6.9 70g...
  7. OhioGolfer

What one or two courses are you going to try and play this year?

What one or two courses that you have never played are you going to try and get to this year and why? Share the locations also.
  8. OhioGolfer

For Sale Ben Hogan Equalizer Wedges

Ben Hogan 50/54/58 with recoil smacwrap shafts. $110 shipped
  9. OhioGolfer

What courses to play in Orlando

Heading down the first weekend in March. Looking for around $100 or under per round. What courses should we be looking at?
  10. OhioGolfer

OhioGolfer's 2021 Handicap Quest

I finished the 2020 season with a handicap of 7.1, and realistically would like to get down to a 5.5 in the 2021 season. I am usually not one to practice very much but do play around 100 rounds every year. This year I am going to try and practice more and put a little more effort into getting...
  11. OhioGolfer

Bandon Dunes

We might be looking to go at the end of November, first of December. Anyone ever gone during those times? Just trying to figure out the weather, if it's too miserable, we'll find another time.
  12. OhioGolfer

Where will your first round of 2021 be?

2021 is almost here, so lets hear where you will be playing your first round at.
  13. OhioGolfer

WTB THP Headcovers

Looking to pick up some THP Headcovers that I don't have. I do have a few, let me know which ones you have and what price you're looking for.
  14. OhioGolfer

Best golf around Erie,PA?

Looking to stay within 45 minutes or so from Erie. What are the best courses up that way that you recommend?
  15. OhioGolfer

Anyone want to do a golf draft for fun to pass the time by?

Wanted to see if there was any interest in doing this for fun to pass some time by before we get sports back on TV. Figured we can do a draft and have the forum vote of who they think has the best team. We will put together teams of 5 golfers (all time golfers, past or present) and once they get...
  16. OhioGolfer

Happy birthday Nerdy_81

Happy birthday Will :birthday:
  17. OhioGolfer

Put together a starting rotation

Who is your all time rotation of pitchers? I'm going to go with only the pitchers I have seen pitch in my lifetime. 1. Randy Johnson 2. Greg Maddux 3. Pedro Martinez 4. Roger Clemens 5. Clayton Kershaw
  18. OhioGolfer

Jack/Arnie Funko Pops

First they made Tiger, these are now available for pre order. Anyone else picking these up?
  19. OhioGolfer

Online or Brick and Mortar?

Where do you buy the bulk of your golf equipment and apparel? Do you still like to go into a store and look at the stuff in person or do you like to just order online?
  20. OhioGolfer

WTB THP Dollar Bills putter cover

Looking to buy the THP Dollar Bills Headcover
Back