Search results for query: *

1. spaceace414

Palm Springs Golf!

My best friend and I spent last week in Palm Springs, CA. It was my first time there and I was blown away. We played in a three day amateur event, playing PGA West Dunes, Indian Wells Celebrity (freaking amazing course), and Firecliff. I did come in last in my flight but this is mostly due to...
  2. spaceace414

Do you wear golf shirts to work?

I work from home full time, so usually I'm in my underwear. lol But I basically only wear tee shirts or polo golf shirts.
  3. spaceace414

Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

Don't know about EVER, but probably the biggest artist in the last 20 years. We live in a time where people do not buy albums any longer and artist basically tour to make money now. I think it is a great that a singer is making huge waves in the industry.
  4. spaceace414

Moving Front Foot On Downswing

Was playing with my buddy on Saturday and he noticed I was sliding the front of my lead foot toward the target as I start my downswing. The heel stays in place, but the front part of my foot moves toward the target quite a few inches. I do have a bad back and sometimes have trouble getting...
  5. spaceace414

How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

One of the coolest pictures I have of me playing golf. It had just rained and a full rainbow came out in front of me. It was a very cool experience.
  6. spaceace414

Do You Drink While Playing?

Yes, for sure. I actually find the alcohol loosens me up a bit and I tend to play better.
  7. spaceace414

EA Sports PGA TOUR is coming

Anyone know how to put backspin on iron shots into the green on PS5? I can't hold a green to save my life except for wedges and the "spinner" shot.
  8. spaceace414

Yeah, the chipping is something I'm still trying to figure out. I hate it when Notah Begay says I must have had boxing gloves on when I tried to hit that chip. LOL I do like that it is hard.
  9. spaceace414

For an extra $15 you get these things (plus you get the game early) What are the pre-order bonuses? There are pre-order bonuses that are the same for the Standard Edition and the Deluxe Edition. No matter what edition of the game you pre-order the pre-order bonuses are the same for each. The...
  10. spaceace414

I bought the deluxe edition and got it early. Love it! I have missed this game so much.
  11. spaceace414

Your Chances of Hitting the 17th Green at TPC Sawgrass

So I believe it's 132 yards to carry and 158 to the back of the green for the pros. I know they will let you hit from the pro tee box if you play there. That's a 9 iron for me, or a very easy 8 if I want to get the ball to the back. Very simple shot, but then you add in the pressure of playing...
  12. spaceace414

Full Swing (Netflix) - Who’s watching?

I loved the series because it's the first time we have really seen behind the scenes things. For those of you who were left wanting more...what did you want? I'm curious to what you wanted to see.
  13. spaceace414

What Are You Working On?

I bought one of those swing devices that force you to swing inside out (or reverse if needed). I have struggled with an over the top swing for decades, as well as hanging back and not getting through the ball. Because of this I lose yardage and tend to spray the ball. I have a great short game...
  14. spaceace414

Used Balls Or Ball Snob?

I used to buy used when I was married to my narcissist wife who ruled over me. lol Now that I am free I buy brand new ProV1 X balls with number 00 on them all. Love having a brand new, fresh ball and a number that I will always remember when trying to find it. (which happens a lot lol)
  15. spaceace414

Full Swing (Netflix) - Who’s watching?

I came away thinking that Brook's wife loves being on camera. Love how she put on that skimpy bikini and just laid on Brooks by the pool. "Look at me!". Dude is a headcase but certainly a better understanding on why he went to LIV. Agree about him being the bully jock in high school. I will...
  16. spaceace414

Tour Event 2023 The Genesis Invitational

Tiger giving JT that tampon is just great stuff. Shows the friendship between the two and how they poke each other.
  17. spaceace414

Bruce Springsteen Tour

Do you have a reference to that quote?
  18. spaceace414

Bruce Springsteen Tour

Yeah, this all day. Bruce always represented the blue collar working man. Now he charges prices that only the upper middle class and above can afford. So much for the common man Bruce.
  19. spaceace414

What's one opinion on golf you will never change your mind upon?

1. Your playing partner being pissed the entire round is no fun at all. Just walk back to the clubhouse. 2. Tiger is the greatest of all time.
  20. spaceace414

Your go to ball and why?

ProV1x as it just feels so good coming off the club. I can control it better around the greens as well.
Back