Search results for query: *

1. tinkergolfman

Beautiful Hidden Gem in San Diego, CA Rams Hill Golf Club

Just played this amazing hidden gem in San Diego County track called Rams Hill Golf Club:
  2. tinkergolfman

Project X HZRDUS vs. Project X HZRDUS Hand Crafted

What's the difference between the standard HZRDUS and the hand crafted version?
  3. tinkergolfman

TaylorMade 2017 M1 Shaft Adapter

Do you guys prefer a standard black color for the shaft adapter or would you prefer a different color offering? I used a red shaft adapter from the the last limited edition M1.
  4. tinkergolfman

Champs Spikes PivX Coming Soon

Has anyone got ahold of the Champs Spikes PivX golf shoe spikes? http://champspikes.com/products/golf/spikes/pivix-2/ They were suppose to release this Month, but I reached out to Champs Spikes, and they relayed that they won't be coming out for another couple weeks for retailers. Jordan...
  5. tinkergolfman

Nike Golf FlexLoft Fairway vs. FlexLoft 2.0 Shaft Adapters

Anyone notice that the 2016 Nike Fairways don't have the same shaft adapter as the previous models! It's called Fairway FlexLoft and is not backwards compatible with FlexLoft 1.0 or 2.0! Here's the old model: Anyone have the new adapter? I need one!
  6. tinkergolfman

Talking Nike Golf Clubs for 2016 in the Nike Golf Tour Van

Here's a video of my latest visit with Rob Burbick of Nike Golf talking about 2016 Nike golf clubs. Anyone playing the new Vapor Fly pro Irons?
Back