Search results for query: *

1. breedin4fun

Been a while! Hope everyone is well

I miss this group! Thought I'd check back in and see how everyone was doing. JB still killing it I see. Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
  2. breedin4fun

breedin4fun - WITB

It's finally time for golf in Michigan again!! Here is what's starting in the bag this spring. With hopes of upgrading driver, woods and wedges this year, my bag suites my style... Cobra! Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
  3. breedin4fun

#THPcallout breedin4fun vs. jrex1343

We've been talking about this for some time now. With #TheCup coming up for Rex, what better way to put your game to the test. Im geared up for the "Battle of the Wedgies". (inside story) Rexy is getting 18 pops... guess I will have to play smart and actually make those putts! The...
  4. breedin4fun

Win a Cobra Staff Bag

http://www.cobragolf.com/guess-the-birdies-sweeps?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Enter+to+Win+a+US+Open+COBRA+Staff+Bag&utm_content=Guess+the+Birdies+Sweepstakes&utm_campaign=US+Open+Contest Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  5. breedin4fun

"King for the Month of May" Unveiling video/contest

I want to start by giving THP and Cobra/Puma Golf a huge thank you for choosing me as the King for a Month. What a fun and rewarding contest. With that said, what came in the mail was beyond amazing!! Please watch the attached video to see the unveiling of the incredible gift fit for a...
  6. breedin4fun

Night Cap

Friday night feeling right. All I want to know is who's coming with me?!?! Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  7. breedin4fun

AC Coin

Received my first piece of memorabilia from THP. It's a bit large but will purpose well as a card protector when I'm belly up to the tables! Thanks again THP! I can say joining this club entertaining to say the least. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  8. breedin4fun

Albatross Club

Just donate to the Humane Society!! :clapp: Excited to become a member of this golf family.
Back