Search results for query: *

1. darkhors

Signup Now: The Budget Experience - Free Trip, Equipment and More

Entered!! This would be awesome! Thanks THP!
  2. darkhors

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

What hybrids do you currently play? Srixon H85 Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? I currently play the G425 driver and 3 wood and this would be a perfect match. The driver and 3W are awesome so the matching the hybrid (19*) would be perfect.
  3. darkhors

For Sale Srixon F85 13.5 3W - Stiff

PRICE DROP -- Srixon F85 13.5* 3 wood with HZRDUS stiff shaft and MCC+4 grey grip. Comes with headcover and grip is in very good condition. $90 $70 SOLD Shipped via UPS or FedEx
  4. darkhors

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

I'm currently gaming the Cobra F9 10.5 with the Aldila NV Blue 75g stiff, right hand. I like the F9, but I don't like that I have to hit it a little higher on the face for it to hit the sweet spot. The SZ seems to be a little more forgiving around the toe and it's definitely hotter closer to the...
  5. darkhors

Michigan hackers, check in here

I personally like the Moor, it's a good test of accuracy off the tee and smart 2nd shots. It doesn't play super long (from the purple's), but there are some holes that can definitely get you in trouble. If you can drive the ball well and your driver is a confident club in your bag, I'd suggest...
  6. darkhors

Looking For Testers: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges?

What wedges are you currently playing? Currently playing Sub70 black wedges. They nice wedges but only come in one grind. What gets you most excited about RTX ZipCore and what loft would you like? The two things that interest me the most are the head weighting with more forgiveness and the...
  7. darkhors

For Sale FS: Proforce V2 Black Driver shaft 6F4 Stiff

Selling basically brand new black Proforce V2 6F4 stiff driver shaft with Callaway tip (was on Epic). I hit about 10-12 balls with this and decided I didn't like the feel of the shaft. Has a grey Pure midsized grip on it. $60 shipping included - Let's move this today :)
  8. darkhors

WTB WTB/WTTF: DG 105 stiff, Modus 105 stiff or Project X 5.5 .370 shafts

Looking to pick up either DG 105 stiff shafts, Modus 105 stiff or Project X 5.5 shafts with .370 parallel tips. I have some DG S300's that I could pull and trade for if someone is looking for those, but I can buy them too. Hoping to not have to purchase at full retail. Let me know what's out there!
  9. darkhors

WTB Junior Push/Pull cart

Looking for a decent push or pull cart for my kid. She's in the 57 US Kids set currently. I'm hoping to keep it under $80-90 shipped. Let me know what you have :) Thanks!
  10. darkhors

CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

This was a blast to watch! Here's my answers. 1. Rickie 2. Variable 3. Extreme 4. Hybrid 5. Pepperoni 6. Coach - Non-stop 7. Disney + (The Mandalorian) 8. McDonald's - Specifically the Egg McMuffin Thanks THP!
  11. darkhors

For Sale Srixon 585/785 Combo Irons 4-PW

Selling a set of Srixon 585/785 combo irons 4-PW. 1/2 inch long with AMT White S300 shafts. Used for one season (may-oct). Normal chatter on 7-PW and hardly any on 4-6. Grips are midsize GPMC white/black and are in good shape. No browning on the faces, all shaft bands are in good shape. $400 -...
  12. darkhors

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

The last time I tried KBS shafts they launched too high. The feel was great, but needed a lower launching shaft.
  13. darkhors

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

I would love to participate in this as I've never been to a THP event and have never hit any Mizuno woods before. Thanks!
  14. darkhors

For Sale Callaway X2Hot Pro Driver Stiff

Irons sold, just the Driver left.
  15. darkhors

For Sale Callaway X2Hot Pro Driver Stiff

Have a Callaway X2Hot Pro 9.0 with stiff T800 HZRDUS shaft and NDMC grip. $50 shipped.
Back