Search results for query: *

1. darkhors

For Sale Srixon F85 13.5 3W - Stiff

PRICE DROP -- Srixon F85 13.5* 3 wood with HZRDUS stiff shaft and MCC+4 grey grip. Comes with headcover and grip is in very good condition. $90 $70 SOLD Shipped via UPS or FedEx
  2. darkhors

For Sale FS: Proforce V2 Black Driver shaft 6F4 Stiff

Selling basically brand new black Proforce V2 6F4 stiff driver shaft with Callaway tip (was on Epic). I hit about 10-12 balls with this and decided I didn't like the feel of the shaft. Has a grey Pure midsized grip on it. $60 shipping included - Let's move this today :)
  3. darkhors

WTB WTB/WTTF: DG 105 stiff, Modus 105 stiff or Project X 5.5 .370 shafts

Looking to pick up either DG 105 stiff shafts, Modus 105 stiff or Project X 5.5 shafts with .370 parallel tips. I have some DG S300's that I could pull and trade for if someone is looking for those, but I can buy them too. Hoping to not have to purchase at full retail. Let me know what's out there!
  4. darkhors

WTB Junior Push/Pull cart

Looking for a decent push or pull cart for my kid. She's in the 57 US Kids set currently. I'm hoping to keep it under $80-90 shipped. Let me know what you have :) Thanks!
  5. darkhors

For Sale Srixon 585/785 Combo Irons 4-PW

Selling a set of Srixon 585/785 combo irons 4-PW. 1/2 inch long with AMT White S300 shafts. Used for one season (may-oct). Normal chatter on 7-PW and hardly any on 4-6. Grips are midsize GPMC white/black and are in good shape. No browning on the faces, all shaft bands are in good shape. $400 -...
  6. darkhors

For Sale Callaway X2Hot Pro Driver Stiff

Have a Callaway X2Hot Pro 9.0 with stiff T800 HZRDUS shaft and NDMC grip. $50 shipped.
  7. darkhors

For Sale FS: Callaway X2Hot Pro w/ T800 HZRDUS Stiff

Title says it all. Stiff shaft with GPMC grip. Head in very good shape. $100 shipped east of the Miss. add $10 for west.
  8. darkhors

WTT: Cobra Utility Black 3 for Hybrid

I have a fairly new Cobra Black utility 3 with a smacwrap stiff shaft that I'd like to trade for either a 3 hybrid. Below are what I'm looking for srixon u85 3 or 4 hybrid Cobra F8/F9 3 or 4 hybrid Callaway Rouge 3 or 4 hybrid The utility has a lamkin wraptech cobra connect standard grip. If...
  9. darkhors

FS: Wedges - Cobra, Nike, Renegar

I have 3 wedges I'm looking to part with so I can pick up a new gap. First is a Cobra One-Length Gap wedge - 49o. I've hit it about 20 times, Stock stiff shaft with Lamkin Wrap tech grip w/Arccos 360. They currently retail for $115 +tax/shipping. $40 shipped Second up, Nike Engage 54o Toe...
  10. darkhors

WTB: Odyssey weights for 2M CS putter

I'm looking for heavier weights for my 2M Odyssey putter to get the head weight up. I need two of them, let me know what you have. Thanks!
  11. darkhors

FS - Ping G20 Driver - RH

I'm selling this for my dad. It's the G20 RH, 9.5*, Reg flex stock Ping shaft. There's a few crown marks which I think are from other clubs nicking the top of the crown, but they definitely don't affect performance as they're towards the back. Ping grip is in good condition and comes with a G25...
  12. darkhors

FS: Callaway XR Irons 4-PW

Want to upgrade to the new Forged Tec Black One Length irons so I'm looking to see if I can pass these along to someone that could continue to use them. They're in pretty decent shape for being my consistent gamers for the last 2 years. They have brand new GP 2G wraps in black (just put them on...
  13. darkhors

FS: Callaway V-Series Heavenwood

Stiff Bassara shaft with standard Winn Dri-tec grip and headcover. In good condition, clean top line. The green on the bottom was from a hitting mat. Has been cleaned off now. $50 shipped CONUS.
  14. darkhors

FS: Callaway GPSync Watch

Used but in very clean condition. Works perfect and comes with box, instructions and usb charger. $40 Shipped CONUS.
  15. darkhors

Callaway GPSync Watch

Used but in very clean condition. Works perfect and comes with box, instructions and usb charger. $40 Shipped CONUS. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LISuFLB9juOMtYBu2
  16. darkhors

FS: Tour Edge Exotics DG Tour Proto v3.1

RH 34in DG Tour Proto Milled putter. In very good shape, might need a new grip. Has Win Dri-tac grey grip as shown in picture. Comes with Scratch golf magnetic cover. $75 Shipped CONUS for both. Need gone a.s.a.p. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LISuFLB9juOMtYBu2
  17. darkhors

FS: Callaway Cart Bag/Big Bertha V-Series Hvnwood

Bump for price drop on BB Heavenwood. Big Bertha V-Series Heavenwood w\ Bassara Stiff shaft. Comes with headcover and standard size Dri-tack grey grip. In good condition, has a few tee marks on the sole, but face and top are in great condition. Asking $65 shipped + 5 if west of the Mississippi.
  18. darkhors

New Guy from the Mitten!!

Hey All, Just signed up here coming over from another forum. Although I haven't been through too much on the site yet, it seems to be very welcoming and really works at getting everyone on the forum involved no matter the skill level. Can't wait to start posting! DH
Back