Search results for query: *

1. 3

Lowkey worst people in the world

Lately, I pay a bit more to fly AA as Southwest flights are always packed. Also, enjoy the pre-assigned seats.
  2. 3

Why do I want this $1000 Sunday bag so bad?!?!?

Nice Bag, but way over what I want to spend to carry golf clubs, drinks and other junk I put into my bag.
  3. 3

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Callaway Apex 24 UT Iron 18 degrees with GD Tour AD 65. Took advantage of Callaway 50% Trade in Special, Trade my Callaway Epic Woods. Will get a chance to hit this later this afternoon.
  4. 3

Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!

Blade. I tried a mallet style, the experiment lasted a week. I put with Wilson 8802, just a simple but wonderful putter.
  5. 3

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

My first experience with Titleist irons. What made me go with Titleist irons ? A couple of years ago, I purchased a set of SM7 Vokey wedges. Loved these wedges so much, I was looking for irons that will perform the same. When the prices of T100S came down after the release of the...
  6. 3

Once again, cancer sucks...

Condolences. Prayers to give you and your family strength moving forward.
  7. 3

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

Have not watched for a few years now with no end in sight.
  8. 3

How is your 2024 bag looking?

All set. now only need for winter to give way to spring….. :cool:
  9. 3

Iron shaft 1. Lighter Shaft, Flex = Stiff vs Heavier Shaft, Flex = Regular. Same brand and model, what will be the difference ?

Just curious what will be the difference with regards to flight and distance ? Thanks.
  10. 3

Pajamas in Public

Never, not a chance.
  11. 3

What Would It Take For You To Put Wilson Equipment In The Bag?

My putter is Wilson 8802. What would it take to buy another one ? Better price, this has been my putter for the last 5 years.
  12. 3

Who is getting new irons in 2024?

Does this qualify ? I recently purchase Titleist T100s 5-PW. My 30 day return window will not expire till 2024, I have not taken the iron head plastic cover, still can’t believe the irons can offer forgiveness for such a compact head. very pretty set of irons.
  13. 3

LIV - How Do You Pronounce It?

/sʌk/
  14. 3

Does your range close for winter?

Only when it goes below 50. The range has heaters…
  15. 3

DONT SHIP USPS!!

Fortunately USPS in my neck of the woods are good. A few late ones, but these folks were always courteous....more importantly, these hard working folks need their jobs.
  16. 3

Give me just one tip for my first year of golf

Hate to be a parrot.....But have fun. I had seen a number of folks disappear from this game because they believe they should be on the Tour.
  17. 3

What club do you regret getting rid of?

callaway Xhot Pro Driver, 3 wood & 5 wood.
Back