Search results for query: *

1. Mike295

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Lefty playing a Cobra F9, Hzrdous smoke 6.0 . I like it and want the newer version. plus yellow is the fastest color
  2. Mike295

Another Iphone GPS question Golf Logix ?

I used this for the first time Sunday. The scoring was very easy. The distances where good too. Just wondering if there is something comparable to it for the iphone? I really liked how easy it was to score. And is it worth it to get the membership? It is a yearly thing not sure how I feel about...
  3. Mike295

Heal of driver

I find my self hitting the ball more off the heal of the driver, not the heal persay just the inside of the driver more so. like half inch off the center. Would moving the driver open or closed move the ball more to the center of the club?
  4. Mike295

Bag Set up

Ok this is really a stupid question but my bag becomes a cluster you know what, for some odd reason the clubs are all in three compartments in my bag. I have a carry bag, what is the ideal way to set up the clubs so they don’t become such a cluster?
  5. Mike295

My swing thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdGvXsvMRBw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL Any thoughts? First try ad recording myself
  6. Mike295

Scuffed Head

are there places that will repaint a driver head? I was looking but could not find anything
  7. Mike295

Popups with driver

Yesterday was the first day out with the new driver. I really only hit it inside. Even inside I noticed I was getting under the ball. I tried lowering the tee but I am still hitting the ball on the top of the driver. Infact I even got a few idiot marks on top of the club head. Any idea for a...
  8. Mike295

Fonzanoon

sorry for the shack2 reference but I just became a fonzanoon. :) Played the course yesterday. Well not sure you call snaphooking just about evertthing from 200 out playing but I joined my first club today
  9. Mike295

Callaway Shoes

Anyone know how the Callaway Golf shoe fits? runs big? small? true to size?
  10. Mike295

Double Bend shaft?

I am looking at getting a new putter, Taylormade Rossa Monza, and there are a few shafts available. What is the difference between a double bend and the I guess standard? I saw the putter at a golf show, just not sure which shaft was on the putter. I am now looking online to purchase it
  11. Mike295

Joining a Club questions

I am going to be joining a Country Club/rather going to take a tour> I think I am pretty much sold on it . But what I was wondering was what type of questions should I ask about the club? I have an idea /// range balls included ? practice facility included, sign up fee?
  12. Mike295

Golf Expo's

So next week there is a golf expo in my area. Just wondering what can I expect at one of these? Are there deals on gear/clubs/balls? (its the nj expo)
  13. Mike295

Droid GPS apps

I was using Skydroid last year its really good. But I just downloaded YourGolf. It apparently tracks shots and keep scores. Anyone have any experience with the Yourgolf App? Also not sure if this is the correct forum for this post?
  14. Mike295

Brand Hats Yes or No

I really like some of the hats that are out there that the tour guys are wearing but I some how feel like I would be a big ole douche for wearing one. So i just stick with a pro team hat. Does anyone else feel the same way about wearing a "Taylormade/Calloway/ECT.. hat while playing?
  15. Mike295

Dustin Pulls out ?

anyone know why Dustin Johnson pulled out of this weeks tourny? http://www.cbc.ca/sports/moresports/story/2011/01/11/sp-pga-sonyopen-johnson.html#socialcomments
  16. Mike295

Burner 09 Burner 2.0

Santa brought me a new set of Burner 09’s. I finally took them out of the box and smacked them around in the garage net. Granted its 37 degrees, but they felt very good. I am comparing these to my previous set which now resides in my parents’ house in Myrtle Beach Mizuno MX-23’s. Anyhow I am...
  17. Mike295

Hi from NJ

Rather the snow belt capital of the world. Buried under a ton of snow. In central jersey I play mostly muni courses, but am in a real debate on joining a local club.
Back