Search results for query: *

1. Subsonic

New PING bag colors

Love the old school camo. Tons of memories...
  2. Subsonic

I’m an Insert Guy

Inserts fo life! Like the White Hot, White Ice and DFX.
  3. Subsonic

Datrek Stand Bags

I have owned 3 Datrek bags and they were all fine. I would purchase from them again. well designed bags that are a good value. The last one I purchased is a lightweight carry bag, so I am not expecting it to be the most durable bag. It is well designed and holding up nicely for what it is.
  4. Subsonic

Strapped - YouTube Golf Reality Show

Strapped is my favorite YouTube golf content. Well done and seems genuine.
  5. Subsonic

Crowd Source an Epson Player????

Heck Yeah! I could drop some coin on this.
  6. Subsonic

NLU switches to Titleist!

Titleist does seem like a fit given their current direction. Seems as if they are getting a little too forced wit their current content. Strapped is their best work IMHO.
  7. Subsonic

What’s your go to? (Mallet, mid mallet, blade)

Mid Mallets work best for me, followed closely by mallets. Blades are a distant third.
  8. Subsonic

Stock Headcovers vs. Aftermarket Headcovers

Mostly Rose and Fire headcovers here.
  9. Subsonic

How my golf Outside Scores/Handicap compare to my Indoor Simulator Scores/Handicap

That seems more than fair. Less than I thought it would cost.
  10. Subsonic

My New Years Tradition

I might be able to do this as well this year. Weather looks best for the 30th and 1st in my area.
  11. Subsonic

How my golf Outside Scores/Handicap compare to my Indoor Simulator Scores/Handicap

That looks like a cool concept. Not sure what a membership costs, but it would be tempting if priced right.
  12. Subsonic

Would you play a course with artificial turf tee boxes?

Absolutely! I think solutions like mats on tee boxes ie. concrete pad with turf will become more viable in the future as courses look for ways to deal with maintenance costs.
  13. Subsonic

Cost of golf stuff

Golf Gear is getting silly expensive. I can afford it, it just have chosen not to the last couple years. I have been having a lot of fun buying gear on the Bay and messing around with it. I pretty much play whatever ball is on sale at the DSG. Like the Maxfli Tour and various Top Flite balls.
  14. Subsonic

Hello from WV!

Welcome! My family is from Shady Spring and I currently have a place in Berkeley County.
  15. Subsonic

Bryan Bros buy a golf course

Excited to see what they can do with it. Has the potential to really be something special.
  16. Subsonic

Golf course road rage

#mentalhealth I read a study where 1 in 4 adults were prescribed mood altering drugs. Pair that with alcohol etc.... Bad things can happen. People are right about not knowing the truth of this incident, so it is not possible to provide an honest opinion. I try to stay out of the way of...
  17. Subsonic

Stacked Golf on YT

Watch them all the time. Good Stuff! Watching those videos actually encouraged my wife to get out on the course.
  18. Subsonic

How have your golf watching habits changed in 2022?

Watching less for sure. Watch the majors and some LIV golf. Have not watched a PGA tournament in a long time. Tired of the constant shout outs. Really like watching LPGA, but hard to find without cable.
  19. Subsonic

An iron shaft dilemma…

Me too, but Thor weight options come with that Tony Stark Budget!;)
  20. Subsonic

Choosing Tees: Yardage or Slope?

I will agree to disagree with you on this. In the 20 years I have played golf, I have only run into a few that can even explain what slope is. Yardage is easy to understand, so that is why I feel most use it.
Back