Search results for query: *

1. Yahash

PlaneMate Review

Wedge work - awesome!!! The only mistake I have made was trying to take the “mechanics” on course. Really messed me up trying to play with the exaggerated motions (especially shutting the face down on take away). I went back to my feel thoughts but practice swing incorporate more of the final...
  2. Yahash

PlaneMate Review

I got the Plane Mate for Father’s Day. One of the things i struggle with is a top dominant swing. This has helped me understand two key parts to weaknesses i have. Note: I have had several different Teaching Pros all try to get me to physically understand both of these. 1. Proper lower...
  3. Yahash

The best shot of the round

Two shots in the same hole. Par 5 Drive 315 ( best ever in the hole) 51* 85yds out to within 5’ Ended with par but a great strong hole after a wonky 9.
  4. Yahash

Trying to Break 100

So shot +10 on the front 9 today. This is how I finished! Great drive - shanked going for it - great wedge - left short the birdie - made par. Really trying to let my mind trust the new swing mechanics. This is a personal best for this hole (driving) last was 309.
  5. Yahash

Wedge Fitting ??

So I am in need of a wedge fitting. What advice is out there on where to go and what I should be looking for. I run 3 wedges now ( all 1” long and ATVs) With swing changes and moving to Mizuno MP18s (MB/SC) I need a change. Not sure if it’s shaft or length or other. (Hence a fitting is needed.)
  6. Yahash

Club Champion Iron fitting... want some thoughts

So I had a fitting at club champion on Tuesday. Overall experience was great, very knowledgeable and interesting. Given I got to do it for free, it was worth my time to drive almost 2 hours to get there. Here is where I am struggling. Based on the data, moving from my Project X 6.0 to the...
  7. Yahash

SouthSide woes... finding a place to test and fit clubs (ATL)

I am hoping this is the more appropriate thread. For all you ATL area folks, is there anything on the southside for fitting or testing clubs? Making the 1-2 hour trip to Kennesaw/SandySprings/SugarLoaf, etc. is a bit rough. Closest thing to me is technically Edwin Watts in Buckhead area, but...
  8. Yahash

Putting Woes.....

So I have used the same putter for a long time. I have been to a fitting and told that my swing and the putter align great (no need to change). That is when I was putting around a 7-9 HCP in Arccos. As of the last 6 months, I just can't putt anymore(20-30+ hcp). I am using the same method...
  9. Yahash

Cart Bags oh my!!!

SO i have a carry bag that is still in solid shape, but I find myself riding more often in the GA heat than walking. So I am on the hunt for a really good Cart bag. I have seen positives about the TMAG Supreme, and Callaway Org 14, but want your thoughts..... Things I care about.... -This...
  10. Yahash

Clubs for kids - how to determine left or right handed

So my kids ages 3,2,1, love playing with my clubs. My wife got a set from Kohl's but it's left handed. I haven't been able to tell which way they swing since they play with them both ways (left and right handed swings). Is there a good way to determine? As a note, dominant hand hasn't really...
  11. Yahash

Changing Grips using Air... not the normal question...

Ok so i have read - reread- reread on how to do this. One thing I cannot find is the right "adapter". So i have an air compressor with several options, and was trying to see what to use to best do this (without buying an adapter). I have come down to a couple of options, but before i go...
  12. Yahash

Kids Clubs....

My sons are just now getting to the height and age I can get them their first set of real clubs (aka 38" 3 years old). For those of you that teach, or have kids that you have gone thru this already with, what do you recommend? Is there a Brand that is better than others, or a system? I have...
  13. Yahash

Asheville, NC - Need some recommendations

I am traveling to Asheville, NC for work over the next 6 months. I will be spending about half my week there (then finishing at home south of the ATL). I am looking for a decent practice facility mostly, and any recommendations on courses that are must plays or stay aways...
  14. Yahash

145* how important is it?

Ok, so have been looking at my swing (I do have a pro I work with when i can 6-8 times a year).... I noticed that from my shoulder down to my hands and then to the shaft I am at about 155-158* My posture is more upright when i compare a 6 iron video with a 5 iron of Rory, Jason, and a few...
  15. Yahash

Ultimate BlueTooth Headphones.... cut the wire.....

so I have not found a single pair of headphones for use at the range. I am really interested in the new apple Airpods, and wondering if anyone has tried them out with range time.
  16. Yahash

Lamkin V-trac grips.... thoughts?

http://www.lamkingrips.com/shop/products/v-trac-golf-grips.html Price is super nice on these, but has anyone ever used them? Opinions on the tech?
  17. Yahash

Contest - LostGolfBalls _ Win Augusta Blue Prints Poster

Here is the link. http://virl.io/MSGAFpip
  18. Yahash

Arccos users unite!!!

I am looking for others to add to my Arccos social panel. It is currently empty. John Robinett is my name for lookup.
  19. Yahash

Need new Grips... I am lost....

Ok, So I currently using Winn Lite Soft grips (and yeah they don't last). I started with Winn because of the Hero grips (I am prior Air Force, and will always support anyone who gives back to the military). I am dealing with grip pressure, and now that I live in ATL, GA... I need moisture...
  20. Yahash

Tour/Gi/Sgi clubs... What's a high HCP to do - philosophy

So I am about to under go an exciting time at the kingdom (TMAG performance lab) for a full bag fitting. I aka huge TMAG/Adidas fanboy.. Nuff said on that ? So here is my real question. I have been of the opinion and play tour level clubs. I don't own any GI or SGI clubs today. I a a high HCP...
Back