Search results for query: *

1. Yahash

Wedge Fitting ??

So I am in need of a wedge fitting. What advice is out there on where to go and what I should be looking for. I run 3 wedges now ( all 1” long and ATVs) With swing changes and moving to Mizuno MP18s (MB/SC) I need a change. Not sure if it’s shaft or length or other. (Hence a fitting is needed.)
  2. Yahash

Club Champion Iron fitting... want some thoughts

So I had a fitting at club champion on Tuesday. Overall experience was great, very knowledgeable and interesting. Given I got to do it for free, it was worth my time to drive almost 2 hours to get there. Here is where I am struggling. Based on the data, moving from my Project X 6.0 to the...
  3. Yahash

SouthSide woes... finding a place to test and fit clubs (ATL)

I am hoping this is the more appropriate thread. For all you ATL area folks, is there anything on the southside for fitting or testing clubs? Making the 1-2 hour trip to Kennesaw/SandySprings/SugarLoaf, etc. is a bit rough. Closest thing to me is technically Edwin Watts in Buckhead area, but...
  4. Yahash

Putting Woes.....

So I have used the same putter for a long time. I have been to a fitting and told that my swing and the putter align great (no need to change). That is when I was putting around a 7-9 HCP in Arccos. As of the last 6 months, I just can't putt anymore(20-30+ hcp). I am using the same method...
  5. Yahash

Cart Bags oh my!!!

SO i have a carry bag that is still in solid shape, but I find myself riding more often in the GA heat than walking. So I am on the hunt for a really good Cart bag. I have seen positives about the TMAG Supreme, and Callaway Org 14, but want your thoughts..... Things I care about.... -This...
  6. Yahash

Clubs for kids - how to determine left or right handed

So my kids ages 3,2,1, love playing with my clubs. My wife got a set from Kohl's but it's left handed. I haven't been able to tell which way they swing since they play with them both ways (left and right handed swings). Is there a good way to determine? As a note, dominant hand hasn't really...
  7. Yahash

Changing Grips using Air... not the normal question...

Ok so i have read - reread- reread on how to do this. One thing I cannot find is the right "adapter". So i have an air compressor with several options, and was trying to see what to use to best do this (without buying an adapter). I have come down to a couple of options, but before i go...
  8. Yahash

Kids Clubs....

My sons are just now getting to the height and age I can get them their first set of real clubs (aka 38" 3 years old). For those of you that teach, or have kids that you have gone thru this already with, what do you recommend? Is there a Brand that is better than others, or a system? I have...
  9. Yahash

Asheville, NC - Need some recommendations

I am traveling to Asheville, NC for work over the next 6 months. I will be spending about half my week there (then finishing at home south of the ATL). I am looking for a decent practice facility mostly, and any recommendations on courses that are must plays or stay aways...
  10. Yahash

145* how important is it?

Ok, so have been looking at my swing (I do have a pro I work with when i can 6-8 times a year).... I noticed that from my shoulder down to my hands and then to the shaft I am at about 155-158* My posture is more upright when i compare a 6 iron video with a 5 iron of Rory, Jason, and a few...
  11. Yahash

Ultimate BlueTooth Headphones.... cut the wire.....

so I have not found a single pair of headphones for use at the range. I am really interested in the new apple Airpods, and wondering if anyone has tried them out with range time.
  12. Yahash

Lamkin V-trac grips.... thoughts?

http://www.lamkingrips.com/shop/products/v-trac-golf-grips.html Price is super nice on these, but has anyone ever used them? Opinions on the tech?
  13. Yahash

Contest - LostGolfBalls _ Win Augusta Blue Prints Poster

Here is the link. http://virl.io/MSGAFpip
  14. Yahash

Arccos users unite!!!

I am looking for others to add to my Arccos social panel. It is currently empty. John Robinett is my name for lookup.
  15. Yahash

Need new Grips... I am lost....

Ok, So I currently using Winn Lite Soft grips (and yeah they don't last). I started with Winn because of the Hero grips (I am prior Air Force, and will always support anyone who gives back to the military). I am dealing with grip pressure, and now that I live in ATL, GA... I need moisture...
  16. Yahash

Tour/Gi/Sgi clubs... What's a high HCP to do - philosophy

So I am about to under go an exciting time at the kingdom (TMAG performance lab) for a full bag fitting. I aka huge TMAG/Adidas fanboy.. Nuff said on that ? So here is my real question. I have been of the opinion and play tour level clubs. I don't own any GI or SGI clubs today. I a a high HCP...
  17. Yahash

Wrist Tendonopothy (tendonitis)......

Anyone dealt with having a wrist injury related to golf? I am looking for ways to still work on my swing/game while I heal. Thanks!
  18. Yahash

Taylormade Performance Lab fitting exp???

I am looking to go to the TM performance lab here outside of the ATL in a few months. I have games TM gear for almost the entire time I have been golfing and I am a big fan. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or experience doing this? My main focus is my driver, but I am planning on doing...
  19. Yahash

Arrcos vs Game Golf???

Anyone have experience with either or both systems? I currently use golf shot GPS , but was considering moving to one of these.
  20. Yahash

ATL - Amazon/living Social Deal for Stone Mountain

http://local.amazon.com/deals/B00DG7PXQK?ref_=cm_sw_em_r_&cid=share_em This looks like a great deal to jump on!
Back