Search results for query: *

1. UCChris

FS - Full beginners bag, Adams, Callaway

Callaway X2 Hot driver with a minor ding in the toe, Adams Blue 3-4W with factory graphite shafts, and Adams Blue 5-PW reshafted with XP115 R300 shafts and white grips. Asking $150 TYD, but I need some cash so OBO and no offer is too low right now.
  2. UCChris

FS - Full beginners bag, Adams, Callaway

Accidental duplicate post, sorry
  3. UCChris

FS - Callaway X2 Hot, Adams club set

Callaway X2 Hot driver with a minor ding in the toe, Adams Blue 3-4W with factory graphite shafts, and Adams Blue 5-PW reshafted with XP115 R300 shafts and white grips. Asking $150 TYD, but I need to pay for some medical bills, so OBO and no offer is too low right now. Please text me at...
  4. UCChris

THP Official Keto Thread

This is a place for all those interested in or currently living a keto lifestyle!
  5. UCChris

Can I brag for a second?

So, as some of you know I've just started being serious about golf this year. I took my first range trip on May 3 of this year and was absolutely awful. It was so bad. So I started hitting the range like a man possessed. I went to the range 23 times in May; topped off by buying myself a new set...
  6. UCChris

Can we talk about my bag for a moment?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help out a newbie golfer for a moment. I've been seriously golfing for a month with my dad's old no name clubs and I recently decided I was playing well enough to warrant a club upgrade. So I started compiling a bag and I need help deciding what else I...
  7. UCChris

UCChris - WITB

Got my new clubs in to replace my 10 year old no name clubs. I'm a newb but, from my inexperienced opinion, these new clubs rock. Callaway X2 Hot - 9°, N bias Adams Blue 3H, 4H, 5-PW - stiff, graphite shafts Tour Edge putter Want to add a 3 wood, chipper, SW and a LW. Sent from my 831C...
  8. UCChris

Super high iron ball flight

Hey, I'm a self taught golfer who started getting serious just this year. I've been hitting the range 2-3 times a week and watching a ton of videos. I feel like my swing is starting to get pretty decent, though I do have one issue that I'm not sure how to fix. I flip my wrists a lot to square...
  9. UCChris

Iron set for my tall father

Recently got way into golf and my father has expressed an interest in picking the sport back up. I figured Fathers Day would be the perfect occasion. He has a no name boxed set that is like 15 years old. He's 6'3" and this boxed set is standard length, so it's a nightmare for him. Since I'm a...
  10. UCChris

I'm about ready to give up.

Hey guys. Somewhat new here. I have been "golfing" for about 4 years now, but I use that lightly. Up until this year it was always go to the driving range four or five times a season and play maybe a round or two. I'd hit about 120-125 on a round of 18. Super casual. Well, this year I caught the...
  11. UCChris

Would this be a decent set of clubs for me to start with?

First off, I'm new here so I'm terribly sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm relatively new to the game of golf. Five years ago, I got my fathers old set of clubs when he upgraded. I was fifteen then. I've played probably 20 games of golf in the five years since getting my clubs but as...
  12. UCChris

New from Utah, USA

Hey all, my name is Christopher. I'm a 20 year old college sophomore from Utah. I'm just getting into golf and looking for my first set of decent clubs.
Back