Search results for query: *

1. jlew

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Business has picked up for a couple of Tour Players...
  2. jlew

I'm torn- on one hand it could be a great test to see who's paying attention. On the other hand, this is a huge experience and commitment that deserves the attention of a separate thread.
  3. jlew

Anyone else keep looking at the first page to see if JB decided to announce sneaky like...? No just me?
  4. jlew

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Bahahahaha just wait till he comes in and edits one of your posts without you knowing...THAT's fun. Seriously though, know you've had a rough couple days, so happy this hits and helps give you a pick me up.
  5. jlew

A tradition like any other... MC banter.
  6. jlew

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

Solo round with no one in front to impede I think it was about 2 hours, but I spray the ball a little more than some of you in here hah.
  7. jlew

Looks like Mike finally jumped in here to see why he was being tagged so much lol.
  8. jlew

The Official Banter Away Thread

That makes a lot more sense than mine. Mine was more tinfoil hat, what happens if the banking infrastructure crashes and you don't have access to your savings/checking accounts $$.
  9. jlew

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Outside of the data entry to set it up, which I realize isn't THAT big of a deal. I personally don't like seeing what my total number is during the round. I'd much rather total it up at the end of the round and be surprised so that I can "focus" on that hole versus what my score is.
  10. jlew

Something I picked up from my pops, always have a little cash on you. I generally have at least $100 on me at all times.
  11. jlew

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Agree the hype is down this year, I guess I was oblivious in that I didn't know it was tonight until one of the guys in the office mentioned it. Admittedly I've not been watching much ESPN lately, so I probably missed a lot of the commercials on it. To that point, I'll probably have the 1st...
  12. jlew

Would this stop you from playing?

Weird I agree with you on this... quick say something to annoy me.
  13. jlew

I don't ever have to deal with this so my opinion is probably not informed, but I don't know that I'd discount a thing. Your prices are your prices, and you set them based on everything not just that one transaction. As a consumer, I don't expect to pay less at the grocery store because I used...
  14. jlew

Oof that's rough man- glad she's ok, and she'll be home!
  15. jlew

The team name is PERFECT Team Calm and Combustible @JDax and @mikeg_74 Congrats gents!! *yes I know Dax already knows he's going...
  16. jlew

Return of a Weekend Warrior

Welcome back!!
  17. jlew

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

That's pretty sweet - and still a mystery guest coming.
Back