Search results for query: *

1. etakmit

Lawn Care Thread

Spring is definitely on the way. About a month and first applications go down here. Prodiamine is on top of the list. Gotta keep the crabgrass away!
  2. etakmit

CONTEST 2022 Bourbon Bash Contest & Live Update Thread

Oooh I like this: Saturday: 12 Sunday: 8 Tie Breaker: 140
  3. etakmit

First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

welp Im about due for a new 3W to replace my 917 - next spring should be fun (I'd start chasing now-ish but our season will be over in 2 months ... or less)!
  4. etakmit

Play ArborLinks #18

Driver for me. (Hopefullly) hit my standard fade with the starting line about mid bunker there. If I happen to hit it straight - no biggie I still clear it. If I hit the fade I'm laying mid fairway with about 140 in (or better if I hit a good one). I could also end up far left of the bunker...
  5. etakmit

Your golf strength (as seen by others)..?

physical because i make the ball go far (no comments about how straight it goes tho)
  6. etakmit

Lawn Care Thread

threw some quinclorac down to knock down some of the crabgrass that has shown up during this dry spell - forgot surfactant :( oh well - Ive given up on making major progress at this moment in time. I need to topdress and overseed - but currently my front lawn is my driveway. sooooooo. (my...
  7. etakmit

DIY Shower Door

This. Your setup is fine - there's nothing overly obviously weird about it. Follow his instructions and go for it! I installed one for a friend a bit ago. turns out his surround was put over tile. So had to drill through the tile and put proper anchors in. Beyond that though it was...
  8. etakmit

What is where you live known for?

Wegmans and Garbage Plates wooo! But also slightly less important, film. We are the home of the once great Eastman Kodak company. After a long series of missteps they're a shadow of what they were nowadays sadly.
  9. etakmit

Headcovers, on or off?

Mostly on but depends on the day. On occasion they'll stay off. Mostly the driver cover since its the tightest one to put on. The 3w and hybrid are easy on / off
  10. etakmit

First Driver You Ever Bought?

It was the Nike VR-S.
  11. etakmit

Did you go to school for your career or have a huge career change?

Overachieved in high school (graduated 2nd - valedictorian took one more honors class while I played three sports a school year). HS was a "technical school" - just meant we had shop class as part of our curriculum. I'd have loved to get into electrical but my parents were determined that I...
  12. etakmit

Chili with beans?

Absolutely not. Although I'll eat it with beans - my preference is without.
  13. etakmit

Lawn Care Thread

I also plan on getting a feeding down soon (prior to my 8/17 golf trip). I do mostly liquid but on occasion ill pull the spreader out. depends on what Im doing at a given time.
  14. etakmit

Lawn Care Thread

I have a tiny lawn - the water cost isnt worrisome to me (2k sqft tops if I dont touch the backyard - and that thing is a MESS with dog / trampoline)
  15. etakmit

Lawn Care Thread

i missed my spring/early summer nutrient applications so my lawn has been fairly sad this summer especially with the drought. I'll get it caught up this fall and seriously contemplate irrigation for next season. The lawn is crunchy and unmowed. We've had rain recently so I'm hoping to see an...
  16. etakmit

3 Mini Helmets?

Fred Jackson Josh Allen Kyle Williams
  17. etakmit

3 Mini Helmets?

we are going to get along real fine
  18. etakmit

Grunge / Alternative

Holy **** this thread. First off now I'm super sad!! So many of my favorites are gone :( But the music, the music is amazing. I live on SiriusXM-Lithium in my car and then whatever im feeling in a given day. Plenty of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, STP, AIC and others. Fantastic music that holds up...
Back