Search results for query: *

1. etakmit

Review Club Champion Fitting

Like many others I jumped on the 100 dollar fitting at Club Champion. I scheduled it for the day after memorial day. At that point I had also only put in 45 holes of golf this year (a shameful number I know!!). I go in mainly focusing on irons/hybrids and my putter. I meet my fitter John...
  2. etakmit

Brand Loyalty

Do you have unwavering brand loyalty when it comes to replacing clubs or golf balls? I'm a Titleist guy - and I'm due to update my bag (driver through PW or so). That means its fitting time. However instead of going in with an open mind I'm going in with an irrational love for Titleist. So...
  3. etakmit

Which accessory can't you live without?

Every year I go through my bag a few times (beginning of season and before my golf trip about halfway through our season). Every time I pull out all kinds of extraneous items BUT there are always things that go back in (and I'm not talking balls / tees / marker). In my case its - Cigar...
  4. etakmit

Sun Mountain C130 2017 - Interesting Cart attachment

So I picked up this years Sun Mountain offering in the C130 bag. I've been looking at obtaining a cart bag for ages (because when I walk I run a push cart anyways and I wanted a number of the available features). One of the things I always liked was their offering of a passthru for the cart...
  5. etakmit

This game...

My scores had been trending in the right direction (back into the 90s and slowly moving down) and then out of nowhere I found the shanks (irons, wedges, woods - you name it). Irons would do one of two things, low/right bullets or I'd pull it so far left it wouldn't matter. Wedges were just hit...
  6. etakmit

Yay new arrival

My Titleists showed up (I won't be able to grab them until next week but thats ok). 4-5 iron in AP1s 6-PW in AP2s S300s in them with the stock grip (midsize). +1/2" length 2 degrees upright. Can't wait to see how they play (and need to eventually grab the 3i and some vokeys)
  7. etakmit

2016 Big Hitters Outing - Year 20!

Hi All! Back in 1997, nine guys went to play the same Devil’s Head Golf Course in Wisconsin 4 times in a weekend. We had a great time, made some new friendships and set something in motion that I can’t believe has become what it is today. Since those nine original guys went on the Big Hitters...
  8. etakmit

Shaft suggestions

Now this is a loaded question and I get it :) But I'm just looking for thoughts / possibilities so that my list is narrowed before I go. Right now I play S300s and I have a VERY high ball flight. I'm looking for stiff shafts that can keep that flight down. Yes there are a million variables...
  9. etakmit

Tax Deduction?

Hope this is the right forum (I'm still learning here). http://www.golfdigest.com/story/heres-why-your-golf-purchases-could-become-tax-deductible This is actually pretty solid news. The deduction is a pretty solid number (and I know many of us here could hit that number VERY quickly). Now...
  10. etakmit

Hello there!

Hey there folks. I'm just a guy who loves golf and works at a desk so I have time during the day to browse various golf sites. I'm a member at another large site and realized that I wanted MORE. So I came across THP and after reading a few threads and poking around decided that I'd likely...
Back