Search results for query: *

1. Midman03

Golfing with good friends who are struggling.

Me and my golf buddies usually give each other pointers here and there, but we don't go crazy with it. If one of us is really struggling, we'll try to give some pointers. But other than that, we don't get into each others game unless asked for.
  2. Midman03

How Do You Mark Your Ball?

Recently on my ChromeSofts I've been putting a dot above the number and a dot below the Callaway logo, both in different colors, and an alignment line. Right now I'm really liking one red and black dot with a black line.
  3. Midman03

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Rushed out of work, got my stuff together, and started driving to the course in hopes of getting 18 in before darkness. Walked into the pro shop, asked if there were any singles open and the the guy goes “course is closed.” Boy was not a happy camper. Was looking forward to this round since last...
  4. Midman03

Hitting "into" the group ahead or hitting it "close"...

I guess the question is, what is "close?"
  5. Midman03

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Oh my lawd that was going in!
  6. Midman03

If I was a winner, I would play Augusta many many times a year just so I could wear the jacket again. I think it's a stupid rule, but here we are.
  7. Midman03

I was under the impression Masters winners only get to keep the jacket for a year, then it has to be kept at Augusta?
  8. Midman03

What would you do in this situation

2 or 6 for me. If there were being total richards, I'll let them figure out where their wedge is. I have no problem being a richard if that's what they were to me. If that makes me a bad guy, then so be it. You get what you deserve 🤷‍♂️.
  9. Midman03

Starting to get "a little" more interesting.
  10. Midman03

I said the same thing. I was thinking there's no way he's still at that hole.
  11. Midman03

I'm just glad it held up.
  12. Midman03

If he can make this a one shot game, I might not fall asleep.
  13. Midman03

Everyone saying this is over; there's still a lot of golf to be played. 🤷‍♂️
Back